Tightvac

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by jlear3, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Ya I bought one from a dispensary. I like it better than my mason jars AND it doesn't fucking break easy like fucking glass containers.

2. Yeah, very sturdy and looks nice and seems to work well. I could see this getting an ISO wash tho, ive had it 2 days and the bottom is already full of kief haha

3. I've been using TightVacs for a few years now, and everyone I know too. :p

Their great so long as the cap doesn't crack.

4. These things saved my buddy from jail time, very, very worth it.

5. I have one. Thing lets no smell out, which is really pleasant when you do open it because the scent is intoxicating. I would highly recommend them for how fuckin cheap they are. I got a clear bottom one because I like the look of my nugs, but if you are going for maximum protection you should definitely go for the blacked out one. I don't know if this thing will save your ass from a k-9 unit, but with a human nose you can't smell a half ounce of dank from 2 feet away

6. #7 CentiZen, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011

7. The post I made earlier came about from my buddies car getting the dogs, and them not even noticing the CVault and Tightpac's he had in one of his bags full of some fresh kush. When they say they let no smell out, it because they don't. Period.

8. I vac my meds so they store a little longer. Usually do vac + mason jar. I guess keeping smell down is another positive :) Those "containers" look kind of neat too!

9. ya i picked one up they are sick and cheap:smoke:

10. I liked my tight vac but the lid broke quick and kief was all over the plastic... Will iso hurt the plastic?. They aren't cheaper than a masonry jar so I've been using those, but I don't seal them, always in and out of it. And I don't think it smells. Maybe I'll pick up another vac to see if it lasts longer this time. I use a zippo water proof match holder for on the go and it works awesome!

11. I've owned 3...2 of them broke. The lids are poorly designed...they crack way too easily IMO

Mason jars are cheaper and they do the same thing

12. [quote name='"BA"']I've owned 3...2 of them broke. The lids are poorly designed...they crack way too easily IMO

Mason jars are cheaper and they do the same thing[/quote]

Agreed, mason jars, I've never broke one.

13. tightvac's are dope. i've been using mine for almost a year. they get really kief-y though. mine has so much kief packed down around the lid area that it's a really tough squeeze to take off now. so much so that i don't really use it much anymore. i don't pick up large quantities of flower anymore though. i learned that tightvac's will keep your bud exactly the way you put it in, and mason jars will cure them.

14. [quote name='"Abstrakt"']tightvac's are dope. i've been using mine for almost a year. they get really kief-y though. mine has so much kief packed down around the lid area that it's a really tough squeeze to take off now. so much so that i don't really use it much anymore. i don't pick up large quantities of flower anymore though. i learned that tightvac's will keep your bud exactly the way you put it in, and mason jars will cure them.[/quote]

Cure? As in dry out? Anyone put one of those food/jerky preserver packs in? Make a difference?

15. I bought Flo glass jars and Im sticking with them i think they are the nicest for curing.

16. Ive had mine for well over a year and it hasnt cracked or anything, its been great! I love it, i have a blacked out one

17. I have a semi-clear purple one and i use it all the time. I usually only use glass for my larger stashes, but anything 8th or under goes straight to the vac :devious:.