Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tightvac

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by frostyleafes, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Picked up a Minivac (.12 L) from my Local Head Shop today. I went in expecting the pocketvac, but they only had one size. It is pretty awesome, just keep pushing the button and it keeps sucking air out of it. Plus, the container is made with a certain type of plastic that trichromes do not stick to. Anybody have a tightvac and want to share their opinion on it ?

Also, I cannot order the pocketvac online. Do you know of a regular store that would sell a tightvac ? If i asked my LHS to order a few, do you think they would ?

2. Yeah, they're awesome indeed. I have four different sizes myself.. but I just ordered directly from the company! :) (tightvac.com)

3. Just a heads up, dont just play with it by opening and closing it. I did that with mine and it started to smell by the button. You cant smell it from far away but overall they are really good containers.

4. can these be used to vac purge bho? If not, where can I get a vac purger for BHO

5. Hello i have a tight vac and i have a question about it. Its .06 L so its like 3 inches tall and 1-5/8 inches wide do you know how much grams of weed i can shove into it. like do you think an eighth of an ounce can fit . Here's a couple of pics.

Attached Files:

6. Yea I think an 1/8th of shake will fit. It is half of the one I have, which fits a 1/4 of shake. I did finally get to pick on of the pocketvacs up when I was back in NY and went into the city. Haven't even used it yet since I smoke alot less now. It's dope though