TIGHT VERY TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT BUDGET - Any help??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ImBurnt, May 7, 2012.

1. I speculate this thread is going to get absolutely trolled for me even bothering to ask...But here goes...

I have no credit card, and only 10$ in my paypal...Is there any chance of me getting atleast one seed? Idc what it is...preferably feminized obviously, but if its regular, then I guess it will have to do and i'll take my odds of 50/50....

I feel like I deserve an idiot award for even asking....Thanks anyways blades! :hello:

2. No not really an option with that kind of $$....20 bucks doable...

3. Talk to your friends. Tell them you found a perfect grow spot way the hell and gone in the boonies though there is room only for a couple plants, but you need a few seeds. Some of them may have a few odd seeds from their purchases that they would part with.

4. [quote name='"ImBurnt"']I speculate this thread is going to get absolutely trolled for me even bothering to ask...But here goes...

I have no credit card, and only 10$ in my paypal...Is there any chance of me getting atleast one seed? Idc what it is...preferably feminized obviously, but if its regular, then I guess it will have to do and i'll take my odds of 50/50....

I feel like I deserve an idiot award for even asking....Thanks anyways blades! :hello:[/quote]

Try sites that sell single seeds, I got my Barney's LSD seed in uk for £6 with free delivery & paid with paypal

5. Link me icatian...please....

6. the sites are Grasscity competitors so I've pm them to you, but they're all uk based so idk what shipping is to you

7. #7 RO76, May 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
    How about getting (part time) job, you obviously do not work if you broke like a church rat...And what you going to do with those seeds HONESTLY ? Nutrients, PH solutions and yada-yada-yada cost few hundreds of dollars....

8. [quote name='"RO76"']How about getting (part time) job, you obviously do not work if you broke like a church rat...And what you going to do with those seeds? Nutrients, PH solutions and yada-yada-yada cost few hundreds of dollars....[/quote]

Nahh, seed, a pot, water, soil, sun. Done. It doesn't HAVE to cost a few hundreds.

9. [quote name='zoomme']Nahh, seed, a pot, water, soil, sun. Done. It doesn't HAVE to cost a few hundreds.[/QUOTE/]

:) Ok..... Pot(5 gal)-$10-20 ,Water (Do not tell me you going to use tap water) $0.80 per gallon (Unless of cos if you have RO sys installed already ) . Soil... What kind of soil ? Dirt from the backyard or premium soil $15-$25..... Well Sun is free . Nutrients? Maybe ? How you planing to check PH ? (What is PH??? )......
    Oh and seeds : Single seed $10 shipping $20.....:wave:

10. I'm not going to argue with you bcoz you are not my issue. I stand by my statement. And yes (gasp) I use tap and grow hydro.

11. Usually a Paypal account is attached to a bank account as a backup funding source. Perhaps you have a few bucks in the bank?

12. I would use bagseed and learn how to grow before spending your last $10 on a seed. Spend that money on soil, nutes, pot, security (stuff to keep you safe from the cops), whatever...anything but wasting it on a seed at this point. That way if something goes wrong it won't be as big of a deal. Growing pot worth smoking is harder than it sounds and your skill and resources when growing will make more of a difference than the seed (at least at first). There are a lot of great resources on this site and I highly recommend that you read as much as you can. You will learn a lot and thus when you do have a problem you will ask better questions and get better answers.

13. I give people cuttings all the time...you might just ask around for a local grower to hand one out the back window for you to clone. You'll have a plant in 2 weeks.

14. I suggest you offer to mow someones lawn for some extra money or do some yardwork. There's a bit more to growing then putting a seed in some dirt and hoping for the best.

15. buy some Mexican shit. 10 bux you can get a nickle. there stuff is not sensi it is 1/2 seed by weight in my experiencing. but you might not want that type of plant it sucks. a friend grew some in 96 could barley smoke it was so bad. he was not the best grower so that could have been it. but that is basically the best you can do for 10 bux.

16. I thought I started with a tight budget. I felt a little disheartened after reading the first post. Spend that $10 later on down the road when you are trying to cope with something else on your lack of funding.

Start out with plants started from bagseed in a windowsill, then move them outside into holes of whatever you can scavenge. Be on the lookout for porous rocks, rotting piles of leaves, finely dusted rock material, crustacean shells, old piles of manure (anything full of worms with weeds growing on it), and plants like dandelion, kudzu, clover, and yarrow.

Good Luck.

17. GC needs a friggin co-op, I have soooooo many seeds....and soooooo many cuttings.

Shit should be legal by now... I've only been hiding it for 34 years :eek:

18. [quote name='"zoomme"']I'm not going to argue with you bcoz you are not my issue. I stand by my statement. And yes (gasp) I use tap and grow hydro.[/quote]

You mustve lucked out On your taps ph... Well water??...

19. be more worried about PPMs....

20. [quote name='"Wharfrat74"']
    be more worried about PPMs....[/quote]

I Was actually told that recently In a diff thread But thanx non-the-less :)