tiger bloom!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by big geeze, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Does anyone use it?? Lookin.for reviews from GC!

2. I used it on my first grow.....grow big and tiger bloom and the plants were awesome, but then I found out about organic growing..I believe tiger bloom says organic based, whatever the fuck that means..I guess it means a bunch of chems on top...but ff has pretty good stuff a lot of people swear by ff.

3. I use tiger bloom and big bloom. Big bloom is organic, tiger bloom? not so much. My plant has a little over two weeks to go and I'm still seeing new calyxes popping up. I am not sure if it's the big bloom, or it might be that this strain produces calyxes this late. I've never grown this strain (annapurna) before, so I don't have any previous experience with this strain to compare to.

4. I have used all ff products for my first grow and other than starting with lower than recommended doses, I have followed their feeding schedule and my plants have been very healthy all the way through the grow.

5. Big bloom has litterally blew my plants up lol so i guess tiger is doing the job too

6. Im running tiger and big with FFOF until it runs out and then Im trying the organic route. Works pretty good. I you want to see FF nutes results, search for FluroKing's grow journals. He hasnt been around lately but he has pics of his FF nuted girls.

7. Fox farm nutes arent organic??

8. No sir...Big Bloom is (though I wonder if that is more of an "organic base"). But Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and all the solubles are not.