Tiger Bloom bud enhancer?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 420 All Day, Oct 2, 2013.

1. #1 420 All Day, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2013
    So I got this tiger bloom (fox farm brand) shit from my friend and it's suppose to enhance the growth of your buds, but when i read the bottle it says for use with hydroponics. Anyways my question is could I use this on my outdoors shit? They are like 2-3 weeks from harvest and I'd love to do something to make them produce more, but I'm not sure the risks on using this with outdoor plants. Thanks for any help in advance

2. #2 caliweeds420, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2013
    I think you will be fine outdoors. Try half or quarter of recommended and go to full strength if it dont hurt them

Edit: some peolple swear by using the tiger bloom in thier medium that new cuttings go into. Learned that on youtube but never tryed it.

3. Okay so I just dosed them with like 1/3 of a teaspoon in my spray bottle since the bottle says 3-4 teaspoons per gallon. Wish my girls luck :D

4. I really hope your not foliar feeding with that..

5. My bad. I shouldve caught that you were spraying it. I dont know much about using it as a foiler spray but I dont do it at all during flower. Sorry for not pointing that out

6. I didn't spray the leaves just the soil. So all good?

7. Yeah you just wait and see that she likes it so you can up the feedings. I would go 2/3 strength on the next feeding to be sure. You might want to start a journal so you can keep track of your feedings. You will be able to ask for help easier that way because there is a record of what you have been doing.

8. Alright cool thanks guys :)

9. they make tigerbloom for soil & one for hydro..i used to use it and i grabed the wrong bottle but i returned it

10. Thats kool you were able to return it. My hydro store dont take back nutes. I am learning not to buy spontaneously.

11. I use TB and big bloom. Man too bad you didn't use it from the start, your close to flushing clean at this point. I mix my shit at full strength. 3 capfulls each per gallon. One cap is like two tablespoons. They respond fantastic and are looking really good. I also use molasses, unmeasured just dissolved in hot water and mixed in the watering can. If your planted in soil they can take high doses, the earth soaks that shit up

12. I wasn't a fan of the TB but some people really swear by it so if it works for u use it