Tied my plants down

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bluesnosedwill, Jul 31, 2013.

1. I just wanted to share my plants, really opened them out more today with some garden string some tied to tent pegs in ground and others to the chicken wire that is part of my mini green house. Second week now after giving bone blood and fish and seen some improvment. Also stopped watering everyday. It's hard not to in UK when it's been so hot and dry, I'm used to loads of rain. Those roots go deep!

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Oops

3. Tie down FTW!  Looks good, you've been getting some hot sunny weather over there huh?  Hope the sun stays around a few months more for you.

4. When do you guys start flowering in the UK? Cutting your time short now with that tieing down if you flower around the same time as US. Looks good, you got them plants planted way close to eachother eh?

5. Looks good. I got one that I LST this year also. Check it out in Norcal thread. It's a good way to keep them short.

6. Yeah too close, one grew more than the others, and they did better than I expected. I had tied down before but I had just done more as it had grown so much since I first did it. Not even started pre flowering yet still got 16 hours of light roughly. First in ground grow only pots before.