tied em down today...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dirty dee, Apr 15, 2011.

1. day 27 or so...

they stalled a few days due to N deficiency, but they've bounced back now...

i'll probably destroy some coat hangers and stake them down next, i've got some of them too "deep" for the string to be working great

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

gonna suck when i have to kill 1-3 of them lol

2. damn, sorry pics are so big...

fan leaves have already turned towards the lights lol

3. They look good.

I started pulling mine down when they were that size, now I have 2 bushes. I am still waiting on sex but they r just 2 days into 12\12.

Good luck.

4. nice, how long did you veg after tying them down before switching to 12/12?

i'm thinking about 10 more days and then flipping them

5. Dude i can't really see them. Those pics are way too small.

6. haaaa

7. i was able to see just barely haha that you didn't tie the leaves down out of the way so the light is more available to the new bud sites i saw this on another site it seems like a good idea

8. No bud sites yet technically. Bagseed so I'll have to kill some

9. Few minutes ago...

Already looking gnarly

[​IMG]

10. not the bud sights but the future bud sights the new shoots if you pull the leaves down to the side out of the way they will grow faster

11. i've already did some trimming with removing the leaves that were damaged and new growth already exploded in

i'm gonna let em veg hard the next few days, and do some trimming as i go

might try to stake em down some tomorrow, they're really for next step of lst whenever right? as long as they keep responding well? they turned leaves to the light within 3-4 hours

12. i wish i could find that thread for you i have been looking but right now for some reason i just cant hmmmm wonder why

13. you high son

lol

i'm all for reading shit, too damn addictive

14. My plants vegged for 40days was trying to wait for preflower but space became a issue but... I am still lsting even now in 12\12. And still wait on sex.

15. i don't want these getting too big, that's their final home, i figure 10 more days of veg + lst and they'll be bushy fuckers and get huge when they go 12/12

16. #18 SeanPuffy, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    True if I could go back I would have switched to 12\12 earlier. Will surely do it next grow.

17. HTML:

how long would flowering take in random ass bagseed?

:lol: