Ticket Not Answered At All

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Systom, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is my last bit of hope from ordering anything from grasscity ever again, is there anyway someone on here can provide me with ANY support to respond to my ticket request? It's kinda sad as over the years I have never had this problem before, so I don't see what's the problem with responding to an email that should take minutes to handle instead of waiting days especially when I am trying to order something as quick as possible with the missed holidays. I understand everyone's busy, but 4 days to respond with a solution to simply edit/add a credit card to properly charge an order due to inputting wrong information is just ridiculous.

I don't understand why an edit option is not available as an option to begin with if it's in the pending docdata process, surely people do typo or mistype information all the time and should be given the chance to see and correct that with ease without the need for support.

2. There was an overwhelming response to the recent sales and with that came an overwhelming amount of Support requests which caused an overload of emails. If your ticket has not been answered, please resubmit it and it will be answered as soon as possible.

Please include all necessary information in regards to your order. Also, please check the FAQ in Support as it may have the answers you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.