Ticket for Possession of Marijuana

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by High Power, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Sunday night i walked to tbe park to smoke a dime sack i picked up earlier. I was carrying the sack, my grinder and my papers.

As soon as i got to the park i grounded up my weed watching my surroundings. I went to dump the weed out of the grinder to proceed with rolling.

The cops are slowly driving down the street. I get up and try to look unsuspicious as i find a place to stash my shit. They roll up on me handcuff me etc and eventually write me a ticket since it was under a ounce.

Im in Nevada and this is my first ever ticket as my record is clean. Anyone have any idea how bad this will affect me or if they will just drop it? Thanks

2. I can tell you there not gonna just drop it lol

3. Its a ticket, pay it and move on with your life

4. If you didn't get taken to the station and processed like your a crimanl, count your blessings. Pay the ticket, end of story.

5. Dafaq...last time a cop caught me with under an ounce i spent the night on a cold concrete floor...lucky bastard, pay your ticket and thank god!

6. Thanks for the replies. I honestly thought i was gonna get my shit back .. I only had half a gram. Hopefully this ticket isnt $600+

7. If you have the option go to court and see if you can do the diversion program.

You go to a couple classes then your ticket is dropped from your record.