Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tic tacs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 253chief, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Me and my friend just faced a fat bulnt of some fire and I am hella high eatin tic tacs I ate like 10 is it bad to eAt them

2. Oh and I am about to eat a Papa Murphy's pizza

3. Anything in excess can be bad for you, that said I sometimes eat the orange ones by the pack, lol.

4. I was pretty much addicted to those things as a kid.. throw like 8 in my mouth at a time

5. There deadly

6. They can be dangerous because of the small bits of poison in the dye they use. They are only dangerous if you match your body weight by this equation: 1 tictac = 20lbs. 1 tictac chewed = 40lbs...
    As long as you didn't match your weight you should be fine...

Btw my whole post was a lie (if you were too dumb to tell...) but you deserve to waste time reading this since I wasted time reading your question...

:) have a beautiful day :)

7. Whoa, TEN Tic Tacs?! What a maverick.