Tibia

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SourBlunt, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Has anyone else played the role playing game called Tibia. I have played the free version and a few months if the paid version but I never got to a ver high level. I have played as a scorcerer and a knight. What do you think of the game.

2. Turn around and never look back.. That game is a leech that sucks the life and money out of you..

How do I know? 114ek, 115ed, 70ms, 50rp.

Run Away.

3. i couldnt even spend a minute on a game like this

4. #4 Led Zepp, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2012
    it was only good in its oldschool days where raw pvp was at its best

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0K9y1vNBww]Tibia - Power Rangers Unleashed - YouTube[/ame]

Nowadays it is just bullshit after bullshit every update

The original magebomb was pretty awesome also
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R877bxH07mY&feature=related[/ame]

5. I played a little bit last year and seemed to enjoy it, but maybe that's because I was not one of hardcore players. But I first started playing around 2005 2006. I think the world is fairly big, and . full of buried treasures and secrets but not sure compared to world of Warcraft how big it really is.

6. It is actually substantially bigger just 2D and not 3D like wow.. wow is also really repetative

7. I played alot before and then quit, but i started playing again and now im hooked again

8. How..?? Lol the gameplay is always the same.. whats ur level, voc and world?

9. I dont know it's like crack, i have a lvl 11 knight on lunara , i started yesterday

10. lol u will get bored, i have 2 chars over 110.. shit is boring

11. Any on lunara?

12. Nah I played Honera for the longest time.. My first two worlds were Zanera and Balera.. I did play on Libera for a while also..

is lunera open pvp?

13. cool :D yes its open pvp, its a shame it has so many polacks

14. PLs are the least problem on that game...

BRs....................