Ti Nail With No Torch?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by glimpee, Aug 5, 2014.

1. so I got a nail, got a rig (bong haha) and getting oil dropped off soon... All I got in my house is a bic, one of those adjustable flame crack lighters, kitchen lighters, and an electric stove. Can I dab?

2. No don't improvise and waste oil go to Home Depot get the small bernzomatic torch it's like 25$

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

3. go to walmart or harbor freight $8 little torches. if u have more money to spend go to Bed bath nd boeyond nd get a nice torch for 25
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/16890818?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=41833582510&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=19880599990&veh=sem

4. dont do any of that, get a $30 torch from Bed Bath & Beyond and call it a day. lifetime warranty, just take it back for a replacement if it breaks. I brought mine in there covered in stickers, saftey removed, no receipt and a missing base and they still replaced it :metal:

5. Bed bath and beyond is going to be your best bet. Do like Jimmy said and get the $30 torch. It is so much better then the cheaper torch they have. The $30 torch is also better then the torch you would get at home depot imo.