Thursday Chat - What are you wearing?

Discussion in 'General' started by nugglord_420, Dec 20, 2007.

1. haha i'm bored.

Brown courds and a black Che Guevara shirt.

2. sweat pants, black socks, moccosins, and a long sleeve snowboarding mag tee.

FREE BALLIN

3. nothing.

4. ^^^ Hahaha dude, I was sitting here all morning in the nude scraping my metal piece and browsing GC.

5. lol, thats sick, i gotta do that soon.

white uptowns
    marc ecko jeans
    some white shirt with a skull on it
    an ed hardy hoodie with skulls on it

6. marilyn manson tshirt, jeans, and a new pair of converse that i got today.

7. damn I haven't worn a pair of converse in years. I used to wear mine all the time but my GF stole them, haha.

8. a fur thong. oh wait, its just hair, sorry.

9. another nude browser? wow. i guess a lot of people here really 'love' grasscity.

10. im sorry that was wrong on too many levels, im gonna go smoke a blunt and think about what i did.

11. Hahaha i dont mind cruisin the city in the nude, i love sitting here lettin my shit hang as i kick back and smoke a bowl. bnut right now im dressed, kinda.....free ballin in some comfortable ass pajamas and a wifebeater...comfort FTMFW

12. i would like to go to a nudist colony i think it would have good and bad but would be an experience lol

13. Socks, boxers,shorts,sweatpants, 2 tees, sweat shirt. GRIMEY sweatshirt i may add, couple years of stoner wear..aha

14. ^^^ You cold, man? lol

15. Im still wearing my work clothes.

I just got home... ate some grub and now im gettin blazed. A bit hungover from last nite...which was a kick ass night downtown with the crew.

Chillin for the rest of the night, gettin hiigh.. gotta work at 6am so gotta get to bed early tonight.

SS

16. Just got outta work..

Just a checkered button down shirt and some jeans..

17. been to a nude beach before, nasty looking fuckers, old ladies at a sausage fest.

18. damn! they need ones with like a 30 year age limit.
    or something lol.

19. i am currently wearing girls underwear.

20. SHIT, how do you delete posts, i meant to not type that at all.