Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thunderstorm

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AG222, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Anybody else blazing during a Thunderstorm right now? I'm just outside of Boston and there are a bunch brewing up right now.

Smoking during Thunderstorms is so surprisingly calming.

:smoke:

2. yes we had one about 2 weeks ago here with flash floods that wiped out half the UK, caused pure chaos, I was on a cbd buzz at the time smoking some blueberry so the warm cozzy feeling I had suited the weather just right.

There is something very calming about watch mother nature at her most viscous

3. Eastern PA, Doing some work at home and hitting up that MFLB...

4. Hopefully getting hit with one. We have a warning until like 9 i think

5. I'm just south of boston about 20 minutes and this shit's crazy, man. I'm right on the coast, too:smoke:

6. I used to live in OKC and we got the BEST thunderstorms there. and yes, getting high during a t-storm is awesome.

Seattle doesn't get many thunderstorms. Rain -yes. but not much thunder and lightning.

7. I'm at the way bottom of Mass and only cloudy right now but supposed to have some thunderstorms soon! I'm crossing my fingers cus I love being high and or getting high and watching the sky during thunderstorms and or tornados!

8. I heard, the loudest crash of lightning i've heard in my entire life. 8 of us were sitting in a living room talking when all of a sudden it sounded like a sound effect out of a fucking sci-fi movie on full volume. Everyone was like :eek: what the FUCK was that?! A couple people saw it out my living room window, said it looked like a huge blue ball of lightning. shit was crazy.

9. I'm down in Houston, and we haven't seen the sun in two weeks. Streets flooding, and cars stuck right behind my house. The rain just started up again, about an hour ago. I don't mind though, toking during rain is the best. :bongin:

10. Pretty sure that storm is down in Jersey as well. No weed though, saving money. Sigh, all I have is some weed for before bed.

11. I'm near boston too and i was shittin a brick driving home from work. It was raining so hard i couldn't see anything except the taillights of the person in front of me