Thunderbolts of the Gods

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Liquidtruth, May 31, 2007.

1. I do not know if this has been shared before, a search turned up nothing. Anyway, I saw this on Google Video and thought I would share it with the city. It is interesting. For some reading on the subject, See Here.

<table><caption>Thunderbolts of the Gods</caption><tr><td><blockquote> Challenge yourself, your peers, your teachers. Participate in a revolution in science and human evolution. Watch this film and in an hour know more than most NASA scientists about the fundamental force that forms and sustains the universe (summary below).

The Thunderbolts Project calls into question not only countless modern scientific assumptions, but also the billions of dollars of big-science government and corporate funding that continues to preserve and entrench questionable theories - elevating them to the status of doctrine - while systematically excluding legitimate alternatives that threaten the status-quo. Alternatives that may represent the future of science.

The Thunderbolts Project offers remarkably simple explanations for 'black holes', 'dark matter', the electric sun, comets that are NOT made of ice, planetary scarring and many other 'mysterious' phenomena.

It proposes that much of the currently observable phenomena of deep space can be intelligently explained by already known principles of electricity. High school students get it immediately. A doctorate in higher math is not required.

This extraordinary new theory also redefines ancient history, linking rock art images carved in basalt 5,000 years ago with identical images found only in Hubble photographs of deep space or in photographs of recently declassified high-energy plasma discharge experiments generated in a billion dollar lab.

The Thunderbolts Project invites you to participate in this revolution, to test and even challenge its validity, or, if finding it rational and intriguing enough, to contribute to its expansion and further evolution.

Thank you,

The Thunderbolts Project</blockquote></td></tr></table>

Watch the Video

2. I've watched it for 10 minutes and am really not interested in finishing it.

Do they have any evidence or just symbols from pagan sun-worshiper's and speculation?

3. They will get to it. They will start talking about the differences between the cosmological standard and the electrical model. They will talk about how some things that are unexplained in the standard model are easily explained in the electrical model. The ancient myth stuff is interesting though, and gives a decent explanation of the similarities in myth between different cultures.

4. give it time my friend.

edit: Liquid, you have just given me a topic to explore, that ill be digging in achives for months, maybe longer. damn you and bless you.:D
    +REP
    the man behind the curtain.
    [​IMG]

5. Very repetitive and slow moving. They could have cut the time down and made a bigger impact. I didn't watch much, but gravity may be leaking out into another dimension, accounting for the weaker force. I'm goin back to Century of the Self.:eek:

6. You're welcome. :D

It does start off rather slow that is true. It does get more interesting though, they could have focused on the science more instead of jumping around as much as they did, though. The video does get more interesting as it progresses, so give it a chance one day when ya got nothing much else to do. I almost stopped watching it, but I am very glad I did not.

7. Still watching. He's trying to give the impression that this stuff has the scientific world up in arms. Currently the only real promoter of it is Talbott himself. I'll comment more later, but I just wanted to say that I'm familiar with many of the rock markings he says represent plasma, and they're known sun signs.

MelT

8. wow. just wow.

im not really sure what to say, but that was really fascinating. i totally see everything they are talking about and definately agree, with the small ammount of knowledge of cosmoslogy and physics i have.

its amazing that this could change literally EVERYTHING

9. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_Universe

This isn't having a go at you LT, I love looking at things like this and researching them.

I didn't have time to finish it yet, but so far there's a lot wrong with it all. The key theory that he's trying to promote was dropped a long time ago and has no current creedence (see link above). That's fine, but the whole thrust of the site and the video are that this is a hot new topic that scientists, somewhere, are getting into, and that it's answering questions. It isn't and it doesn't as you'll see in the link, so straight away we have reasons to doubt his word.

What he says about Saturn isn't even close to being true either. He avoids timescales thus far in what I've seen and, by showing prehistoric rock markings (say, pre-10,000BC) and later symbolism from the 1st century onwards where the two are in no way linked. This implies that for thousands of years, and up until very recent times, the solar system was being regularly sculpted by plasma flares. Why not now? Various people of earth have kept excellent records of everything they see in teh sky, and no comets to be comets rather than say, dragons. The events he talks of would be very visual and very memorable. Where are they in the records I wonder?

I'm going to keep watching though, it's all a good ride.:)
    MelT

10. Hey, no worries at all man. If it is wrong then it is wrong. I also wondered why the plasma flares would have suddenly stopped, and also why they gave no reasons (that I can remember) as to why they did. It is still interesting however. :)

There is a huge correlation in mythology in the ancient world. So, I was very interested in the explanation they gave. The only other explanations that I have been able to come up with are that people explored the whole Earth a lot earlier than we believe, or there was some ancient civilization we do not know about that was technologically advanced that either had contact with these people, or were the ancestors of these people. The similarities in myths and stories are quite apparent, though it seems most do not find the subject to be of interest, as it is often ignored.