Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thunder storms

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justyn93, Jun 18, 2011.

1. I love when we get thunder storms its even better cuz my mom is outta town so i can blaze out on my patio. do any of you like to smoke in the rain

2. Thunder Storms! :metal:

They are such a beautiful thing, wish I had a patio so I could smoke a bowl without getting wet. But I have smoked when it was snowing, a blizzard actually. The big on in Illinois this year. Smoking and Nature are a perfect match.

3. I am in the same situation.. I love it!

4. Every time a storm is coming soon I'll go outside to watch it with a bowl. My parents' house is on a lake that looks out into the west so it has the perfect view. I can see the clouds darkening then the lightning show begins. I also find it awesome that I'm actually looking at Pennsylvania from my backyard.

5. Thats so tight man, my girl is gonna smoke with me too :)

6. I used to live very close to a lake, the town is now going under water.

7. I live in north dakota so i've smoked in snow its pretty sick.

8. Jealous.

9. It hasnt even rained in months here. Only near clear blue skies in the hundreds. Id kill for a thunder storm

10. i live on long island. if i get the chance to i drive down ocean parkway and park in one of the beach parking lots blaze up and watch the lightning hit the ocean.

11. i was in chicago for school during that time. i just came home recently for summer. anyways, during the night of the blizzard i was rolling. we went to our friends house to get more because it was only a few blocks. we barely made it there, we hopped in a cab. then on the way back there was no cabs bc of all the snow so i had to walk back in the 3-4 feet of snow, rolling balls, stoned, and mistakenly took this girls coat on the way out so yeah. i got back to my friends apartment and my eyebrows were frozen. eveeryone over there was like 'where the fuck you beeeen?!' crazy night.

anyways yes i love smoking in the rain. espescially in the sunroom at my parents house. its perfect. smoking inside during blizzards is nice too, with a view of the outside of course.