Thunder bloody mary auto, green-o-matic, Himalaya blue diesel grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by edwardvanhalen, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Hey guys this is my auto grow. I have three nice babies growing in my custom droor that previously held a bunch of disney movies. I am using a 105 watt 6500k veg cfl light and a couple smaller ones for the bloody mary automatic. The plant on top of the droor is a tangerine dream. All three are auto and most of them will be done in only around 60 to 70 days. Any questions please ask. Peace

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      131.1 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      153.3 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      155 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      165.6 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      75.4 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      214.7 KB
      Views:
  2. anybody out there

3. Looks good so far man! I'm subb'd. I've got some Himalaya Blue Deisel seeds and I'm interested in the 60 day wonder.... I'll be watching :D

4. Hey thanks man, you should get the 60 day wonder because it sells out really quick. How old are your blue diesel seeds and how many you got goin. Are they femmed. Peace

5. my first indoor grow was with auto assassins from shrt stuff,i got the blue himilayan as a freebie along with onyx,grew em under cfl's. i purchased them before i found this site and did not know you could do the same thing with reg. strains by hittin em with 12/12 from seed(SOG).if you don't mind me askin y did you go with an auto instead of a higher T.H.C. containing plant?

6. They're maybe a couple months old...and I'm pretty sure they're femmed :D

7. Thanks for the reply. I got the autos so I can grow them in my droor until my Veneno is done in my closet under my 180 watt led.
    Ya I have a tangerine dream and Veneno growing right now. They are each about 3 to 4 weeks into flower so ya I always like to grow the bigger plants.

I also like auto plants because of how fast they get done. Peace

8. Hows your tbm going bro im about 3 weeks in growing with cfls as well...