Thunda!

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Mar 28, 2003.

1. eek thunder need to get ofline before i fry my motherboard

2. thundoooooor

3. I felt a rush like a rolling bolt of thunderrr....!

Doo dit doo dit dit doo dit doo dit dit

(i had to edit my dos and dits)

4. ...singing in my best imitation of a little 5th grader...

::: Digit's scaaaaaaaaared of thunnnnnnnnderrrrrrrrrrr :::

;)

5. thunder's fine, its when lightning strikes that i run for cover...My friend and I were royally stoned late one night and we were kind of in a shitty part of town and there was a red apple (ghetto grocery store), and we were at the checkout stand buying our hostess 25 cent cakes and what not, when suddenly the loudest fucking explosion ive ever experienced ripped through the store. There had been lightning storms that night and appearently a bolt struck the traffic light right outside the parking lot of the store, some windows were broken from just the shockwave of the bolt blowing through the block....lightning is some scary shit up close...fuck getting hit by that shit, i would DIE!

6. Watch out for lightning my friend... GET HIGH>.:smoke:

7. Thunder and lighting rain storms are great...I love the ones we get in April

8. Man, last summer I was sitting around at my house all stoned and it started raining like there was no tommorrow. It then proceded to become one of the best light shows I have ever seen. So I went running out to my front porch and sat down. There was lightning striking the woods near us (about 1/4 mile away) and the thunder was amazing. I was sitting in one of those seats that hang by ropes from the ceiling (why the hell can't I remember what they are called?) and I could feel the vibrations from the sound. Eventually I got scared and went inside, but until that, I had one of the best highs I've ever had.