throws a dart at the fucking map

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Sep 26, 2003.

1. uhh... yeah... in that case.... think of yer friends online.

and if you dont even have them.... GET SOME GAWDAMN FRIENDS!

ps.
    anxiety is a bitch.

2. It always helps to know you're not alone with your feelings... we're all in this together, and it's awesome to be able to talk with people who actually UNDERSTAND!! I second the cheers to us!

3. my depression has nothing to do with other people, other than the fact that some situations bring it on, i dont get depressed BECAUSE of them, it just kinda gets the ball rolling, as to the best way out...

a bullet to the face would be my choice.

4. Life is what you make it guys... Make it the best!

5. that line never helped before... i dont think its gonna hlep much this time round either. but thnx anywas.

6. Effexor XR 75 mg 2 x a day. Only problems I've had is if I forget to take it - it does some funky shit to my head.

7. and you smoke with that shit too? i wana know so if i can smoke cus thatd be cool, and what side effects do ya get from the effexor xr ? maybe i should try the xr, i only had the reg kind

8. i advise trying as many alternatives before submitting yourself to the evils of the pharmaceutical industry. ;D

check out whats at my new fave site about depression:
    http://www.mothernature.com/Library/bookshelf/Books/41/40.cfm

(don't worry grasscity, its only temporary fave... 3..2..1... yep... i knew it would be short lived... GC is back on top, cos mothernature.com seems somewhat lacking in info on the worlds greatest medicine.)

9. Yes, I smoke. I haven't noticed any side effects from taking it and smoking.
    I'm with Digit on this one, though. The medication has been helpful to me but I'm afraid I may not be able to quit taking it. When I started taking it I was taking a half dose per day. Then a week later I started the full dose per day. To quit taking it I have ween myself off, going to a half dose for two weeks, then not taking it at all. I tried this and found I get physically sick if I don't take it. I get dizzy, headspins, shit like that. Far worse than I felt before I started taking it. Sometimes I think maybe some sort of therapy (psychiatric or whatever) would have been a better choice. Now I'm just physically addicted to some friekin' pill.
    My only advice is don't THINK so much. Oh, and people suck. Don't dissect life. Just try to be part of it. Leave your mark and be proud of it. Do what you can for yourself. Last but not least, you make yourself - make yourself happy - your hapiness can't be about the happiness of others. It's a selfish world out there - save some for youself.

10. no suprises that i agree with the first half of what ya wrote since you were agreeing with me (+example). :D
    My only advice is don't THINK so much.
    i got told by my brother a couple years back "Digit, you think too much". and i say to you what i say to him (although you get a somewhat less excentric performance), WHAAAT!? HOW CAN YOU THINK TOO MUCH!? MOST PEOPLE DON'T THINK ENOUGH!

but i know what you mean. people can dwell on things that they neednt even waste their brain power on in the first place, things that dont do your mental well being any good.

Oh, and people suck.
    indeed we do... all of us. but some more than others.

Don't dissect life. (or people's replies in threads, teehee. doh) Just try to be part of it. Leave your mark and be proud of it. and dont worry about leaving a mark tho. you may go through your entire life and think that you've left no mark at all. we all leave a mark, and sometimes its the smallest marks that are the most important. Do what you can for yourself. Last but not least, you make yourself - make yourself happy - your hapiness can't be about the happiness of others. It's a selfish world out there - save some for youself. ... hmmm..... ... hmmm..... i'm sure that advice will be of great help to many, but it simply doesnt fit my philosophy. the world is already a seldish place, so why add to the problem? a little selfless generosity goes a long way (but dont do so with complete neglegt of yourself).
    :)
    Dont Worry, Be Happy. dooooo do do do do do-do do-do do-do-do do-do-do-do-do-do-doo do-do-do do do-do-do. dooooo do do do do do-do do-do do-do-do do-do-do-do-do-do-doo do-do-do do do-do-do. Dont worry. Be Happy. :)

11. When I had my checkup the other day I had to tell my ob/gyn about my stint in the hospital for my attempted suicide...she asked me if I was prescribed any medine, and I said "Yeah, I was; Effexor. I stopped taking it because it made me sick."

She said in some doctor circles Effexor is known as Side-effexor...hehheh.