Thrown Seed = Daisies + Weed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by PCro182, Aug 3, 2008.

1. So I had just gotten home from buying my new bowl (pics later), and I packed one up, burned it down, and went to blow out the ash over my railing. And what do I see, but a 3 foot ganja plant staring me down! When I'm on the porch I throw the seeds from my sacks over the railing, and it grew in with the daisies. Here's a picture of it pulled away from the daisies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. she looks happy to me

3. I transplanted her to a different spot away from the house and out of clear view. It had to be done on short notice without much preparation. The plant immediately began to droop once I got it uprooted. Hopefully it'll make it through the night. I'll post up pictures of it in the new spot when I get back.

:wave:Cro:wave:

4. ooooo weeee. i bet she(hopefully) smells good as hell. daisies make soil really rich and cool for other plants to grow, my Gma is all the time bit**in over some stuff growin in her daisies. nice neon pic too yo. keep us up to date with this one

5. Well, I went out to check on her and she is drooping real bad. She definitely didn't like the transplant, but I'm gonna let her try and ride it out for a few days. Any ideas of giving it a better chance at survival? Here are the pics :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The sad thing is that she is definitely a female, if i can find my digital camera ill take some up close macros, but since she was hidden from alot of sun from the daisies, it only received only around 6-8 hours of direct sunlight so she is starting to flower.
    What do you all thinkg i should do? I'm gonna let it do its thing for now. :(

6. water immediately, you're supposed to water after every transplant.

7. Looks like you didn't get enough of the roots. A plant that size would need AT LEAST a 5 gallon bucket. Also keep out of the sun for a few day until she can adjust...Also a little vitamin B or light dose of fish emulsion would help with the transplant shock.

Looks indica dominant which would explain the early flowering....

8. definitely water it right now. go out to your local nursery and buy the things northbaynugs suggested. if it is organic follow the instructions on the bottle.

9. It aint dead yet, just drooping REAL BAD. Don't give up yet, i'd hate to see such a beautiful plant die. You should try to replant into a 3/5 g. pot. That soil looks dry, maybe a nice water would cheer her up?

10. WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER AND FINALLY WATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

aha get a pigger pot too... andddd you soil doesnt exactly look great but you can sorthat when your re-potting.

11. Not drooping much anymore

Havent repotted yet, any soil recommendations, that was soil from the ground the plant came from. As the plant will be moved inside for flowering I want fresh soil without bugs, eggs, possible harmfal other things. What light schedule would be good for her as she was under natural daily sun schedule in the northern temperate zone. So maybe 4-6 hours direct sun and another 6-8 hours indirect (estimates). I want to know a good setup to take it from this early stage of flowering to full maturity after already being exposed to natural light schedule. This is only a temporary setup until new lights and growbox are purchased later today or tomorrow.

[​IMG]

12. Here's a new pic of her, not drooping so much anymore like Zeppelin said ^^^^

[​IMG]

Any tips on some good indoor soil? :wave:

Edit: Thanks for the tips on the watering, was one of the main reasons she came back to life. Hopefully you guys stick with this thread and you can see her grow up :wave:

13. Why would you want to take it inside to flower??? The sun provides over 100x times the amount of light a 1000W HPS does and it's free....As for the soil just add some perlite to to the native soil, this will loosen the soil, increase draining and add oxygen to the soil...
    Be GREEN grow outdoors...Higher Yields and zero energy costs.