Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Throwing up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nabokov, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Smoked four or five bowls of this indica-heavy strain of mids.
    Nothing that would get any of you going,
    but this is like my 8th or 9th smoking.

I had an exam and the teacher woke me up and I had to stay awake,
    and after the exam [about 2.5 hours after initial smoking], I went to the bathroom and puked.

Was it because I smoked too much or because I couldn't sleep it off?

Edit: I wasn't really all that dizzy, just a bit of a headache and nausea.

2. when i was a noob toker i used to cough so hard i would gag and puke. You probably just got a little motion sick.

3. I coughed my first couple of times,
    but a history of cigarette smoking made is bearable.

But I wasn't moving at all.
    I had to sit in my desk for two hours.

4. thats wierd ive never puked from getting to ripped

5. wait so you smoked 4 or 5 bowls before an exam? thats fucking genius! :smoking: anyways, my friend puked after smokin' once. blamed it on all the candy he ate beforehand though...

6. Maybe you ate too much or swallowed smoke? :confused_2:

7. Yeah, i'm guessing swallowed the smoke, I heard that marijuana stops nausea and puking.

8. I don't know about you guys, but I'm actually looking forward to the day I puke after a hit. Sounds exciting.

9. puked once from smoking i think it was cause of the menthol cigs i had right after though

10. haha this kid i smoke with always use to get that little tickle in the back of your throat after taking a fat rip..poor kid would keep coughing til he usually threw up haha funny shit
    only time ive ever thrown up is from mixing 40xbrownie and roor tokes..got the spins it suck'd:smoking:

11. sounds like you're just sick

12. When I first started smoking I remember smoking in the woods with my friends and our little bong was going around the circle too much for me to handle but I kept ripping it anyways. I don't think that I swallowed any smoke but it is a possibility. I wasn't having a good high and had this very strong urge to puke I can't recall if I was coughing or not but I do remember I was trippin balls and making my high even worse by thinking too much, making my urge to puke even stronger. This weird kid started randomly laughing making me laugh too and I suddenly didn't feel like puking anymore and my high got better as well. I NEVER puke and I think if I was like a normal person that is more prone to puking I would have then and there. Were you really high and maybe thinking too much?

13. did you see yourself in the mirror?

14. Marijuana prevents vomitting.

You probably just swallowed smoke. Did you get smoke burps. :D

15. if you were sick beforehand then it could be due to being sick.

i cough a bunch when im sick but dont throw up

16. lmao nothin about puking sounds exciting to me whether its after weed or alcohol

17. And all this time I've seriously thought that I'm the only guy who pukes after smoking! Well, not all the time. Very rarely actually and only when I eat a whole lotta food beforehand.