Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Throwing Up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jth260, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Me and a friend smoked a dub last night, although I probably smoked the majority of it. This was only my third time smoking. My friend didn't get high at all really. I, on the other hand, was bugging out. It was major sensory overload. After sitting on his deck for 15 minutes just bugging out watching the world spin I puked 6 times.

The rest of the night I felt like shit, I was bugging out for like 3 hours thinking I was gonna die. We sat in Wendy's for like 2 hours because I didn't want to move.

What the hell happened?

2. Well, you haven't been smoking long, and you smoked a lot, so that could explain it. My friend recently threw up from smoking too much, and he's been doing it for about three years, so it can happen to anybody. I usually don't smoke as much as a dub, so for a new smoker it could be too much.

3. the first problem could be how you smoked it? Remember to never use foil, or plastic for smoking, especially in large amounts, like 2 grams. Secondly why were you at wendys? Thats unfortunate because ALL fast food is just poison which is genetically engineered to create coronary heart disease. But it sounds like you puked before you went there, so think about what all you ate earlier, did you cough a lot and puke because of that, or did you just randomly start puking.

4. You had what's called a whitey. You basically smoked too much and it made you feel
    sick. Sometimes it can even make you pass out. It doesn't cause any damage or
    anything. You can sometimes feel better by eating something sweet. The one good
    thing about whiteying is you feel super stoned afterwards.

Anyway, just take it easy until you get more acquainted with cannabis. Don't worry if it
    happens again, it won't kill you or anything.

5. I smoked it out of a black and mild. I twisted it to get all of the tobacco out then packed the weed in with a pocket screwdriver.

And yeah, I was coughing a lot because the black and mild tasted horrible.

Thanks for the help.

Oh, and today I still feel kinda out of it. Like everything is kinda hazy. That's normal right? Is there anyway to get rid of this feeling faster? Like would drinking a lot of water help?

6. people usually get the spins, vertigo or just nauseous because of low blood sugar. try eating some breakfast and take it slow

7. Racist.

8. #8 daisybumbleroot, Nov 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2008
    is that meant to be a joke?

what happened to the OP is called a whitey, at least here in the UK, sometimes a greeny, and its got nothing to do with ethnicities...

ive had a few whiteys especially after drinking and its just horrible, i just want to lay down for about 3 hours, shake, sweat and feel so incredibly nauseous

9. You just smoked way too much bro, its happened to me when I was pretty new I smoked like a blunt then another whole blunt to myself, I went to the bathroom because I felt so sick to my stomach and then I look in the mirror and my vision was cloudy in the mirror, I was fun to be majorly fucked up but the sick part sucked balls.

10. yeah that happened the first time i smoked. No worries dude. You just gotta drink a lot of water during... you may also faint... i've fainted before...
    yeah well the water seems to fix problems =)

11. #11 Meows, Nov 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2008
    I get that a lot.
    Its usually when I hold the hits in too long and fill my lungs entirely with smoke.
    Just take a tiny breath before hand you'll probably be good to go.
    and hold your hits for like 4 seconds.
    roughly.
    Oh, but i forgot to mention I am usually fine after puking once and it usually takes like an eighth of just me and my friend to make me huck. Plus i only do once and then I am fine.
    If there is a hookah around there i would definitely suggest doing that.
    It always calms my stomach.

12. happened to me once. I smoked with a few people, then went home and threw up in my sink. Probably just swallowed some smoke and didn't burp it out. No sweat, hasn't happened to me since.

13. Tips For Having A Good High:

1. Eat before you smoke.

2. Stay Hydrated

3. Dont smoke too much, too fast.

4. Try to smoke in a relaxed, non-stressful environment.

14. Yeah It happened to me A long time ago.. I think it might cave been a combination of things including that..

I also didn't eat or drink that day so I was starving and dehydrated... It killed me.

See post above me for what I've been doing ever since :) ^^^^^^^^^^^

15. ok, well everyone else answered it perfectly so to attempt something else if just impossible..

so, random story.. almost puked tonight. got real paranpid about smoking stuff i wasn't supposed to and it screwing up my lungs.. and then it started to feel like i was going to swallow my tongue (my word), so i had to bite it between my teeth.. and it was just really weird because i didn't really feel all that high.. at all. but my eyes sure were red as hell too. it was just weird.. so then i started thinking, maybe we aren't getting less high, we're just getting more used to it.. so then extremely abnormal/insane behaviour seems normal. or maybe i should just shut up and smoke another bowl.

16. What the others have called "you smoked too much bro" is actually a THC overdose. Yes! It can happen, especially if you do not have much tolerance to the plant. If I read correctly, it says you rolled it in a black + mild? Duuuude, no no no no no! That stuff DEF make you sick, it's icky! Don't ever mix the sweet leaf with the cancer leaf, it's just no good.

Anyway, make sure to drink plenty of water before smoking and maybe fit some vitamin C in there, such as an orange, orange juice or vit c drink. Roll joints or smoke from a glass bowl, for jah's sakes, man!

17. Can't say I've puked as a result of being high.

I puke all the time as a result of coughing.

18. thats happened to my cousin a few times. he has somewhat of a low tolerance but hates to turn down the bong if its passed to him. he usually bounces right back after he pukes though. no shitty feeling.