Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Throwing up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PeacefulStoner, Aug 14, 2012.

1. #1 PeacefulStoner, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    I threw up last night from smoking 3 blunts and taking bong rips within a short amount of time with 3 or 4 other heads. First time i've thrown up from smoking weed in 4-5 years. I was beyond ripped, then i was in the passenger seat with my buddy on the way to my place and we stopped to do something and i threw up everywhere, threw up one other time then my high calmed down and i felt 10000x better. I'm cool now but it was kinda weird. I think it was either because i barely ate anything that day or because i never smoke tobacco anymore.

Anyone else ever throw up from smoking too much?

2. Yes, there is a condition called "Cannabis hyperemesis". It is rather rare, so I think it may have been the tobacco! I vomit whenever I smoke anything with tobacco in it! (No blunts for Granny, ever! :p )

Granny :wave:

3. I started throwing up every time I smoked, dont know what caused it. I smoked for 8 years and all of a sudden i started throwing up every time. Haven't smoked in like 12 years, which sucks cause I would really love to smoke again but dont wonna puke.

4. hmm... that's strange. This was the first time its happened to me in a loong time. Last time it happened because i smoked out of some brass socket and it made me ill, and this time i'm sure it was the tobacco. Normally Cannabis alleviates any nausea or stomach problems that i'm having.

5. yeah i dont know either. i was a pretty heavy smoker never changed methods of smoking always got my smoke from the same people, and i was the only one who ever got sick, beats me.

6. Hello people, I've smoked cannabis for 4 years and never had any problems. I have also smoked a few cigars and cigarettes every now and then but not often. The last 2 nights i rolled and smoked a tobacco joint and threw up about an hour after each and i don't know why..

7. I threw up twice when i first started but that was it

I think its just because you smoked too much just try less next time

8. I have thrown up from straight up smoking to much. When I got my first bong I only smoked out of bongs like 3 times earlier. Smoked 3 bowls to myself, felt shitty and to the bathroom to spew I went. I have noticed when I have seen people throw up from smoking too much weed is when they smoke a bong. Why, maybe they accidentally swallowed smoke (When your blown as fuck of course)? Idk but I noticed bong hits being a major factor in vomiting tho. From my personal experience.

9. In my teens I was notorious for getting super duper stoned and barfing.

It was kinda embarrassing but I couldn't help it! It wasn't an every time thing, but it was frequent.
    I often thought cheap nasty brown weed was the cause but I really can't say for sure. I just seemed to grow out of it. I never even consider the possibility of puking from too much weed anymore.

10. I threw up once because I ate so much food... My stomach was aching but I didn't care because we had the house to ourselves and a newly stocked fridge. I still enjoyed that night haha