Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

throwing up when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oscurochu, Jan 16, 2010.

1. You let your boyfriend do drugs alone with a crack whore :confused:

2. Me and a couple of friends one time got ahold of white widow one time (weed laced with cocaine) and everyone threw up but me we were taking gb s so they were big hits and one friends face and feet swole up it was crazy but yah my point is it's probaly laced or he's allergic

3. I've puked once. That was when we smoked a 55 gram nug in one night. I was blitzed as fuck, and puked all over my friends room, then munched all his pizza.

4. 55 grams nug damn u must have money or ur trippin maybe 5 grams there's no way 55 I don't see it happening

5. alright so is nobody except me and TearDownGod gonna say WTF to this story? the thread starts out pretty innocent, 'why's my friend always throwin up after he smokes weed?' then it turns out to be he's unknowingly smoking crack, and somehow being sixteen, he's already smoked crack a few times. crazyy.

6. Ive only thrown up once and i
    -Waited 6 hours after i ate to smoke
    -Smoked to much
    -Swallowed hits
    -Psyched myself out
    -And ate nasty ass doughnuts after

Take all those things into consideration, he could just psych himself out, thinking he has to throw up because he always does, or maybe he inhales improperly, swallowing hits could very well make you throw up

7. :mad:I demand answers!:confused:

8. Kid sounds like a total loser... move on

9. The problem has been solved. I have edited my first post because nobody knows how to read a thread before posting.

10. i've thrown up from smoking too much. its pretty embarassing but it was my first time ripping a roor :/

11. some people just hate the taste of weed and it makes them throw up. crack has nothing to do with it

12. You obviously didn't read enough.

He has smoked pot many many times before without gettnig sick. Crack has EVERYTHING to do with it.

13. White widow is not weed laced with cocaine I don't know who told you that, it is a strain of Cannabis known for its abundance of white trichomes and high potency.

14. this haha

15. To the OP, I had this problem where i would smoke before i go to bed and throw up the next morning, this happend to me every day for over a year. When I spoke with my doctor, he said that typically when you smoke, the smoke stirs up the acids in your stomach and can cause acid reflex. Tell your BF to get some Aciphex and it should take care of his problem. Part of throwing up is all in your head and once your body gets in the habbit of throwing up easy, it's hard for your body to break that habbit.

16. it's the crack my dealer has the same problem.

17. The kid is 16 and smokes crack with his friends? Next....

18. Well if I were you, the next time I found out he was smoking crack, I would end the relationship right then and there. I agree with the guy above. He's 16 and smokes crack with his friends? That right there is not a good start for a relationship. Get that in check or get out, in my opinion. It may be hard but it would be for your own good.

19. Your dating a guy who smokes crack... Whats wrong with you? And assuming your over 18 or 17 or w.e, why are you dating a 16 year old kid.. Who smokes crack and smokes weed with another girl? This dont make sense.

20. #60 oscurochu, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    He didn't know it was crack otherwise he wouldn't have been smoking it.

Whats wrong with YOU? He didn't know it was fucking crack. Please do me a favor and PLEASE learn how to read, and process intelligent thought before posting in my thread.

Why does it matter how old my bf is? It doesn't and its none of your business of WHY im dating a 16 year old. His dad knows how old I am, knows who I am and I'm actually the only person he's ever actually liked, and this was coming out of his dad's mouth. That's the only person's business it should be, not you.

I didn't know it was wrong to share the herb. I'll remember that if I ever meet you (I'm glad that's unlikely).

I don't know how it doesn't make sense...

"smokes crack" refers to knowingly smoking crack more than once. "smoked crack" refers to smoking crack in the past. Um... my bf is NOT a crack smoker.