Throwing up not being sick

Discussion in 'General' started by married2mj, May 13, 2011.

1. The same thoughts have been bothering me all week giving me the urge to puke many times.

Well not too long ago it happened. I've never thrown up so much in my life, I was outside smoking a cigarette thinking to myself when all of a sudden it happened.

Is this suppose to be normal/possible?

2. I've thrown up for no reason before. It's kind of alarming at first, but if it just happens once you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

3. I know that people can get so stressed out that they can puke, and a number of other symptoms.

It must be something really important to make you worry so much, or you are overreacting to something.

Whatever it is, try not to let it worry you so much! You are only hurting yourself and causing unneeded pain if it is something out of your control. If it is something in your control, make it better, or accept it for what it is.

I worry about shit way too much, so i kinda feel where you are coming from, but i have never puked because of it.

Maybe if there was some maryjane in your cigarette you wouldnt be vomiting ;)

4. normal? sure

healthy? fuck no. if you're puking cause of anxiety you have some shit you need to sort out

5. I'm having the same issue this month. In my experience its mainly stress. Usually whenever I move on/finish/complete whatever is stressing me out, it goes away. Maybe if you talked to someone about whatever is stressing you out?