Throwing out broken tube t.v....

Discussion in 'General' started by GillyTHEkid, Jun 27, 2012.

1. hey blades, I had to come to you guys with this question.

tldr; Where can I throw away my broken t.v., is the big ass one from the 90's?

Long Version:

My parents t.v. broke. its the big ass tube big screen t.v. that has its own wheels to roll on because it's so big.

The screen seems broke because no picture displays when the t.v. is on. Since it is useless and it will probably cost a lot more to cost then its worth, we want to throw it out. Except we don't know where.

I live in the city in a single family house. Any ideas on where I could throw this out?

2. Call your rubbish company. As long as you let them know in advance, they will take it for ya.

3. You can take it down to the dump, or you can recycle it.

4. Fuck that.

Stick it on the curb with a piece of paper with "Free" written on it stuck to the front.

5. Could put it in the "free" section on CraigsList, too. Someone might want to see if they can make it work or use it for parts.

6. sell that shit for 20 bucks! lol

but nah just but it on the side of the road

7. Not sure if all recycling depots are the same, but around my neck of the woods they prefer you take broken appliances there rather than the dump.

Depots will take it for free but the dump will probably charge you a few bucks as a discarding fee.

8. dude you could grow inside it.

[​IMG]

9. A free sign on the street will work best
    There is always someone cruse-in around looking for shit like that