Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Throwing down

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hightimes420guy, Jul 30, 2012.

1. So my dealer sometimes asks me to throwdown with him. It seems to me like I'm doing him a favor so he can buy more weight. But sometimes if I have 40 he might throw down 90 for 10.5 and then try to give me 3.5.. (halfs for 130) am I the only one who sees a problem with this or is that just how it goes? He even was stubborn about 4 for 40 while he gets 10 for 90. Then he always brags about how he can get quads for 40 or 50, I found out how.. He gives someone a quad for 90 and he getsa quad for 40..

2. Its not a wholesale business.

3. If I could get an eighth of goooood bud for 40 I would be the happiest camper around. Quit complaining he never forced you to throw down. Grow a pair and say no or lie. Just say you can't afford it or you owe somebody else money and can't spend what you have.

4. I'd say just match his cash input next time, then he won't have an excuse for giving you less than him.:cool: