Throwing a sex party

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deleted member 967279, Dec 28, 2016.

1. #1 Deleted member 967279, Dec 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2016
    Tips/ideas/stories?

EDIT: swinger party

• Like Like x 3
  2. You will have a blast. I used to be a consultant last year. I do miss those parties. Be open, ask plenty of questions and have you given any thought to what your party theme will be? Also, over-invite people so a good amount of people show up. Have food, drinks, and taste, eat, and sample everything the consultant has to offer. Try before you buy. Good luck with your party.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OK.....so we got two different kind of sex parties. First we got the kind where the ladies get together, drink some wine and buy dildos and cock rings. Then we got ourselves the other kind of sex party where you get a bunch of your friends over with their girlfriends, wives etc....you bust out the weed and jello shots and make your buddies new girlfriend a Chinese finger trap!

Which one we talking about?

• Like Like x 2
  4. The latter. A house party for a few spiritual swinger friends. I assumed people would know what it meant, I had no idea sex parties for buying dildos existed. That should be called a toy party or something.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think confusion is only natural with these sorts of things. Like how my parents used to go to quite a few Tupperware parties until I was born.

I have no good ideas but please please don't forget to post a PG-13 "after party" breakdown.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I thought about that after I typed all that above and was/is high and didn't feel like editing. Either way, I still wish the best of luck. :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  7. When I think of sex parties I think of a bunch a people doing it because of common interests hahahaha

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. If you need PG-13 rating you might not be old enough for a cannabis based forum.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I understood what you meant. We call the toy parties "pepper parties" in Europe.
    The swinger parties are a bit different, I have never been to a swinger party, but I have been to a swinger club.

My wife and I celebrated our wedding night at a swinger club because she is bisexual and into exhibitionism.
    We are actually currently looking for another bi woman for a polygamous relationship, but that is another story entirely.

I think if you host your own sex party, here are a few tips:
    1. Make sure you know who you are inviting. Some friends might have the exact opposite reaction to what one might expect when invited.
    2. Make sure the invited know exactly what is going on.
    3. Location - make it comfortable, CLEAN and offer some discreet areas for those who might need them.

A really good idea:
    Use glow sticks. The ones you can bend into wristbands or anklets. This will eliminate any unwanted advances before they start.
    BLUE: the person is open to other women
    RED: the person is open to other men
    YELLOW: the person is open to other couples

• Like Like x 5
  10. Y'all some freekz <3

• Like Like x 1
  11. Everyone has a bit of freak in them :)

• Like Like x 3
  12. Good answer.....first and foremost does everyone know each other? You gotta set the vibe....get a number of music play lists put together before hand. Nothing worse than having to try to sort out music while standing there with a half chubby....know what I mean Find a mix of what everyone likes. Make sure the house rules are set and everyone knows what they are. Maybe plan out a couple games to play to get everyone loosened up and comfortable.

• Like Like x 3
  13. And some of the biggest freaks are the ones you least expect it from!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sounds like fun

15. All out sex parties are the best!! :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Do not serve alcohol at the party. Instead have a nice hybrid bud to enhance the mood. Make sure there are plenty of condoms and nobody has STD's. Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Inb4....

wait, nvm I'm coming.
    :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Although I have no good advice I'm a complete perv so would like to know the end result, posting so I can get some updates.
    @Aeternum your posts turned me on an ickle bit... wedding night in a swingers club you say, now that's filthy. If I wasn't a married woman myself I'd be sending you my sex CV and trying to jump over to Germany for some sehr grosse Schwans... I learned some German in high school :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  19. I'll bring a date where's the party?

Been to one before it was definitely an experience. the thing is that everyone knows why they're there. so naturally everyone is going to be a very open type of person.

20. Damn it I wish I were able to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum