Throwing a party at my parents house with them home. Need advice lol

Discussion in 'General' started by blazemore, Aug 2, 2012.

1. At parties you probably only end up inviting like 10-20 people and end up with a house of 40.

2. Be in control of the gun at the party, Bitches don't ask questions when you got the power

3. After reading through this entire thread, I am perplexed by this post. You just listed everything people told you would happen, yet sounded like you were replying to yourself...Throughout the thread you kept asking, "why isn't anyone on my side?", and then you post this. Oi

4. Dude I threw a party in my parents house a while back.. They agreed to clear out for the night cuz they're cool like that. They have an idea that I smoke but never say anything about it.

It was awesome, more green than alcohol, just the way I like it :smoke:
    Everyone was hammered, smoking all over the place.
    Found out the next morning they were actually in the house since from about 1am!

Me ma asked if people were smoking 'mary jane as your brother calls it' so I said yeah and gave her a quick rundown on the pros of green and the cons of drink. She didn't really give a fuck.

Love you mom!

5. ^ My mom is the same way, hell yeah for cool moms

6. [quote name='"Chipie7896"']

After reading through this entire thread, I am perplexed by this post. You just listed everything people told you would happen, yet sounded like you were replying to yourself...Throughout the thread you kept asking, "why isn't anyone on my side?", and then you post this. Oi[/quote]

I went to a party and got a chance to think about what kind of shit I was in for lol

7. fuck that-invite only

8. And you Can piss on the floor, if that's your thing!

9. order a party bus and do all that on the bus and go to a club, not a suburban house ;p

10. I'm sure a bunch of drunks will follow the rules.

11. sounds like the worst parthy in the world id rather sit at home and read the dictionary

12. I see you have noted this but seriously. People do steal...And will steal a lot if applicable.

People you would never imagine either.

13. Tell your parents to go out and go sleep in a hotel for the night. Then it'll be a party!

14. How about you don't have a party and just have a fire in your backyard with a few friends, some weed, and beers? Way more chill and you won't have to deal with any bullshit. :confused_2:

That's what I would do at least. I don't throw parties at my house. People suck too much. haha

15. copious amounts of as many illegal substances u can find & even larger amounts of alcohol. would u really want ur parents there to see the shit that would go dowm

16. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']
    copious amounts of as many illegal substances u can find & even larger amounts of alcohol. would u really want ur parents there to see the shit that would go dowm[/quote]

I wouldn't care what they saw honestly I would ask them to kick it in their room and watch a few movies while we're in the dining room. But there's no party so it doesn't matter :p

17. Get 5 kegs. Only solution.

18. Yeah dude real bad idea.....it isn't too much to ask for but the fact that ur asking for ANYTHING will turn people off hardcore. I suggest throwing a party when uve got ur own place.

19. #99 FacelessPotato, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    To everyone bitching about the rules, all it is, is a guideline saying done be a fucking douche. How is that hard to follow?

20. Dude I say you go for it, your only young once I guess. Just dont expect your rules to be followed, or your parents pills not to be raided, or other shit stolen or broken......