Throwin a party need help!

Discussion in 'General' started by everesthitter, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Do you want to get chocolate wasted^^?

2. [quote name='"Mendi769"']Do you want to get chocolate wasted^^?[/quote]

Sometimes..that stuffs a little too hard for me

3. Yeah. Don't get me wrong, it's cool and all to throw a badass party with lots of accommedations, but no one in highschool would really have any respect, they're just trying to get sloppy drunk.

Basically, just get a table for some pong, make sure there's seats, hide shit, lock doors or block off places you don't want people to go into. Oh, and for a highschool party, I'd keep it straight keystone. I wouldn't buy some good beer for it, and hard liquor would be a no no cause I can imagine all the pukers now..

4. buy 2 cases of cheap light beer and hide it somewhere so when everyone runs out of alcohol and have frowns on their faces bust that shit out in front of them and be the fucking man. play beer pong. play new hip hop so the girls be shakin their asses in front of you. have a deck of cards to play king's cup or ring of fire. enjoy yourself and get laid

5. dude, any place u can drink, get high, eat food is guaranteed to have a shitload of people coming. i know if i was in high school and a house had booze and it was FREE!? im stayin till the cops come haha

6. Have a bunch of shots lined up, or make jello shots. Everyone who comes in the door must take a shot (I mean, don't force them, it's just fun).

If you have close friends that come in before everyone else, have them help pick out a music playlist. Have them help you set up or give them something to do.

Art is also really fun. Maybe get a large white paper and have your friends create some art on it while they are waiting for everyone else to show up. Idk, make sure there are things to do that are out, like cards or whatever.

7. 4 beer minimum everyone who comes must chug at leat 4 beers or take 4 shots

8. #29 GodGaveUsWeed, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Start with havin your good friends show up. Then have them hit up people. Generally when high schoolers hear of a party, they will flock. Because no teenager is gonna turn down an opportunity to get drunk.

And damn what's with everyone saying give the guests free alcohol. I've never been to a party where that's happened. I wish I knew you guys.

9. why not? If I am throwing a party, I make sure there is at least something to munch on. But I love cooking, so that's not a problem for me.

10. Yeah wtf is this about cooking and making food. If I went to a party and the dude said he cooked me dinner i'd be like wut.

11. [quote name='"ManyBlunts"']Yeah wtf is this about cooking and making food. If I went to a party and the dude said he cooked me dinner i'd be like wut.[/quote]

What's wrong with having food? Sorry not everyone's parties are just getting drunk and leaving

12. Make sure to hide all valuables especially perscription drugs. Dont get to drunk either

13. I just think it would be ridiculous to cook for a party where it will all go in five minutes. And you're letting everyone get fucked up at your house why do you need to cook for them.

14. Definitely have one of your "buff" friends bounce for you. Pay him like $50 (I say a friend because you can't just trust some guy to do this for you and instead have him end up stealing shit from your house) to basically stay sober and look after shit and question people if they are up to something.

All I know is you probably have something valuable in your house and after the mid-point of the party people will be going in and out and shit WILL get stolen...

15. Hide valuables.

do not get trashed.

16. If word blows up too big and people you don't want there are coming before Friday, call it off during the day, then re-invite the people you want there. Always expect more people than you invite. Talk with your closest group of bros about the party and plan during the week, chill with them before and get shit set up (tables, hide shit you don't want to get broken, stereo, keg?, etc.) Deff make sure you have enough beer, keep a bottle or two stashed away for later in the night if you run out of alcohol (parties running out of booze at 12 are shitty, but happen all too often). BYOB only goes so far, always buy more alcohol than you think you need. Buy beer that isn't cold yet so you can stock the fridge as-needed and save what you don't drink for another night. (in and out of the fridge makes beer shitty) Cases of tall boys are a good way to go, charge kids 2 bucks a pop if you wanna make some cash. Make sure you get cups- much less beer gets wasted this way. There is nothing worse than having half empties hanging around the morning after (girls are notorious for taking a few sips of a can or bottle and then leaving it around). Set up the tables in the kitchen or more preferably the basement, have whatever speaker system there too. Make sure no fags who start shit go. Bitches are essential for a memorable party, make sure guys who get chicks are coming so girls will show up. Condoms in every bedroom are nice to have, grab some free ones from Planned Parenthood. If people wanna crash at your crib tell them they can but they have to help clean in the morning. Recycle the cans and bottles the next morning and buy yourself some bud to blaze away your hangover with a few homies. Have fun and don't worry about the next morning man

17. This guy knows his shit. I'd up it to $3 or $4 dollars per person though, you don't want to throw down and be left with a destroyed house and debt.

18. ya, we would first invite our good friends over and let them know all the rules of the house so if anyone of us seen sketchy shit happening we would have a group of people incase shit went down. plus you cant be in every room in the house at once.

19. #40 *ColtClassic*, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    All I'm saying is, you may think your friends will be keen to help - but once they start getting fucked up and partying they will forget or will do a half-ass job.

Then the next day they'll be like "Oh, no, sorry man I didn't see that happen I never even saw that guy". And you'll wish you didn't rely on them.

By assigning one person with a task and making them responsible they will actually try harder because responsibility is assigned to them solely (it is a known psychological reaction).

But of course, telling your friends what's up is also good. Just don't rely on people's good nature to get things done. MONEY TALKS...

$50-$100 payment is pretty good for protection of possibly thousands of dollars of valueables.