Throwin a feild party

Discussion in 'General' started by DMG_KUSH, Sep 2, 2009.

1. So this friday my and some friends are gonna throw a party on this empty plot of land that my friend owns.

Just wonderin what all i should get for it.

We were thinkin:
    Cups
    3 tables
    ping pong balls
    lights
    (cars for music)
    have a fire maybe
    tiki torches perhaps
    Lots of alcohol
    Glow in the dark shit

What do you all think? Anything I'm missin?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Theres what we're working with.

2. tents for when u pass out lol

3. I think your screwed if it rains within a week before your party...

but you should definately have a big ass fire in the middle

4. i hope weeds on your list.

5. Fuck ya I looked at the weather for this week and it said t-storms on friday =(

Just hopin for the best know, but im definitely throwin a party here sometime...I guess that just gives me more time to play

but damn i hope it doesnt rain lol

Oh ya I already got plenty of that tho :smoking::D:hello:

6. how big is the plot of land?

7. I'd have a fire 4 sure.

8. It's fucking huge, probably 100 yards on all sides where the pictures were taking, thats really the only place where there isnt tall grass, theres like 2 little lakes n shit, its nice. We were gonna park my friends cars and mine in a semi circle to sorta block some of it off.

Also theres roads paved like a neighborhood but there are no houses, I guess the contractors ran out of money or some shit, but its perfect theres like 2 culdisacs (idk how to spell that) where you can park plenty of cars.

9. chairs or logs to sit on
    i dont care, just something to park my ass when i start drinking and smoking harder.

inflatable pool filled with chocolate pudding and girls in bikini

10. Don't forget the Family Fluff.

11. definatly try to get some tents if you can, also maybe some fire wood? passin blunts around a bonfire is always fun. and also maybe some more tables, like some for people to like sit around and some for beer pong. anyways have fun.

12. Damn I wish I could get some 'cid that shits so rare where I live.

Im gonna try to get a couple tents, and like right across the road (where i took the pics from) theres like 5-6 HUGGGE piles of wood, so we'll be set on that.

I wanna get more tables but theyre expensive mayne. I was just gettin 2 for pong and 1 for bottles/cups/chasers/mixers ect.

13. have friends bring them, everyones got a spare table lying around.

14. It may not be a great idea to light a huge fire. Smoke tends to bring unwanted visitors if you know what I mean.

15. blow up pools.
    filled with pudding...
    or ky jelly.

plenty of kegs and hot girls.
    should be a fun party.

16. Warm beer sucks. A few $1.99, 25 gallon buckets from walmart and some ice. After the party, turn the buckets into mini grow ops;)

17. Oh true that, good heads up.

Hell ya man, thanks for the suggestion im definitely gonna get some of these plus they double as seating.

Haha I wish.

And ya i hope it is

18. tell people to bring beer too...
    an open field + beer and music is fun by its self.
    but make sure the girls r there

19. is that outside of tulsaa

20. damn dude, have fun, i wish i lived near you.