Throw your Azamax in the trash NOW

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dabs710, Feb 18, 2018.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. #Truth!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. #3 dabs710, Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    This is why everyone was holding back and spraying it during veg, and "noticed bad effects if sprayed later during flower". lol.

it's not even good to spray during veg after these findings. fuck that crap. This makes my blood boil after thinking about it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. anytime, shame on these crooks and vultures making growers look bad and unknowingly poisoning themselves and the people they serve. adulterating and mislabeling their products to make them seem more effective. most growers spraying this probably casually spray with no protection, not caring if the product is inhaled or lands on their skin because they think it's simple neem oil. This scam-artistry should be exposed immediately.

For your own personal information of flagged products, see the rest here. It's not only Azamax, there's other Azas, as well as other products with issues :

Oregon Department of Agriculture: Cannabis and Pesticides

Click on the "Pesticide Advisories" tab.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sorry if this disturbs you, but they began their investigations after seeing products fail testing and people couldn't figure out why.

I just threw mine in the garbage. They use bifenthrin and permethrins on some food crops in early stages of production, so you aren't throwing away something as bad as Eagle 20, Avid, or Forbid. for ornamental use only

6. i dont use any of that shit. never have never will. its kinda obvious its not healthy if u just read the ingredients and dont know what the hell it is. I use mint that i cloned from my grocery store, ive been cloning them for ages now and its always kept pests to a bare minimum. if the mint has airflow the bugs wont want anything to do with ur indoor garden and u can just keep cloning different pots of them for more and more protection in between ur pots(good air will make it the mint smell more=good). they clone way easier than weed and dont even need hormone just toss it in a double cup with soil with a lot of water in the bottom to keep it wet. Should root in about 7 days. I wouldnt trust these nute companies anymore knowing the levels they tell u to put in a gallon. its almost a death sentence for ur plants its nonsense

• Like Like x 1
  7. #9 dabs710, Feb 19, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    judging by the label, if you went with it, azadirachtin alone is nothing to be concerned about. it has an extremely short half-life and decays pretty rapidly. people rub neem products on their skin all the time and many fruits and vegetables eaten daily by the masses have been sprayed with neem at some point. it's one of the shortest acting broad spectrum pesticides used on cannabis. the issue here is they are blatantly lying to millions of consumers and are adulterating their product to make it seem more effective, and are telling people to spray it til harvest as if you were spraying plain neem oil, and not permetherin and bifenthrin. the side effects of bifenthrin is sudden nausea and vomiting when you consume too much, which correlates strongly with reports of cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome, usually from heavier cannabis consumers, who would be more likely to be smoking bigger quantities of pesticide at once and daily.

8. Wow a poster that I agree with regarding pesticides and their toxicity in the reality of the real world. Kudos Dabs.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I don't fault you for using mint. However, I am reminded of my "job" as a young man was to wack that stuff back 2 or 3 times each summer b/c it would take over our fence line and how I hated doing that job b/c the bugs would fly out of it and cover me. Hey if it works for you great...smells good though.

10. Ypu cant trust anything.. Thease days.

There’s killing humans with junk food... no they started on the plants

11. #13 dabs710, Feb 19, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    I don't think spraying (real) neem oil, sulfur, essential oils from natural plants, or BT products in veg in controlled doses are anything to be concerned about. I'd hit my mother plants with those all the time before I'd lose them to mites when they're so easy to manage with these non-toxic and organic products that have been used safely forever and sprayed on food you eat all the time. You're probably okay if you previously applied Azamax in light doses during veg, though I would stop this practice period, no reason to spray that crap at all anymore. Belongs in the trash. The issue is a lot of growers, logically, were more comfortable spraying that stuff during flower, which I'm certain especially if sprayed later, carried into the final product. Flowering plants should be treated with primarily predator bugs, and only carefully sprayed with products like Grandevo, Venerate, and BT / BTi.

The issue with neem is when they spray it during flower and it mixes with the buds since it's an oil, and kinda interferes with the development of oils and will make your weed taste like rotten garlic.

12. Damascus earth Food grade diluted in water is great.. gets rid of everything...out door growers swear by it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. diatomaceous ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yes but Assad-grade.

15. You can get food grade, I’ve drank it twice aswell. Basically when you have spider mites. If ypur usual chemical/natural pesticides, even slag organic stop working ypu will create super spider mites that will become immune and god knows what pesticides ypu will have too use then.

So basically Diatomaceous works totally different, it has razor sharp particles very harmfull for the small insects. It either rips there soft coating giving them a slow painful death or if sucks the moisture out of them. They cannot get immune too this.You can also rub it into your dogs coat and into your matress aswell, a vacum after that would be ideal. Also do not inhale it.

Please get food grade

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. neem oil spray is good right?

Its the azamax whatever thats bad?
    Also (can i spray neem and bt thruicide or green cure same day? Like one morning one night

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I think what's going on is the neem derived in Azamax was contaiminated with pyrethroids.

I've never had that best success with neem. Best solution for me has been either sprayed sulfur, BT, Lost Coast Plant Therapy, and Regalia. If you think you have Root Aphids you need Botanigard ES.