Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Throw up from tincture?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kungfupanda420, May 1, 2012.

1. Hey guys I made a glycrin tincture the other days with 7g mids and had my girlfriend try it for me since I am currently being dt'd. I put a teaspoon in a drink and mixed it up for her. I wasnt able to filter out the weed since I plan on letting it sit for a while for potency to increase. She said she got halfway through it then threw it up. She then threw up twice more in the early am's even though she didnt consume any more tincture. She then threw up about 5 hours later and has been feeling fine since. I was wondering what you guys think happened? She thinks it could have been weird food? I just dont want people taking it if it isnt safe. I did check and the glycerin is safe to consume

2. I doubt a teaspoon would make her throw up. It was probably something else.

3. I threw up from some green dragon, because the shit taste and Bacardi 151 wouldn't leave my mouth and drinking pop made it worse.