Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Throw up feeling after smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LobortisFumo, May 10, 2012.

1. Recently, whenever I've been smoking, I end up coughing quite a bit, and giving me that feeling like I'm about to puke. I'm not sure if it's just the weed itself, or just a natural thing from coughing so much. To throw in some additional info, I've smoked from both bongs and pipes recently, and both produced the same feeling.

Any tips?

2. Take it slow, cowboy. Just take a bunch of little tokes and don't smoke as much, you're getting a tad too lifted. Marijuana is supposed to have a calming effect on the stomach so if you ingest too much or swallow a shit ton of smoke it's not going to be pretty.

3. It's because your ripping the shit out of it man haha. Take smaller tokes and after a period of time, you'll be able to move onto bigger tokes

4. If you're caughing heavily then it is probably activating your gag reflex making you feel like youre about to throw up when youre actually caughing extremely hard, just take it down a notch.

5. Is there any noticeable harshness or peculiar taste with the weed than normal? Did this just start happening right away? while smoking the same batch of weed?

6. #6 DankHerbologist, May 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012

Just realized this response was to the wrong thread lol...

7. Smoking too much too hard too fast. Slow down a bit.

This won't happen with a percolated bong I think, the harshness of the smoke causes gagging

This would always happen to me when I first started

8. Hmm, alright, thanks everyone.