Through the nose?

Discussion in 'General' started by stonerfez, Mar 1, 2011.

1. I know that im about to sound so so very stupid, but im about to have an oral surgery, and for a few days after i cant suck anything, which means i cant smoke... so i was wondering if id still get full effect if i smoked from my bong through my nose. so grasscity, can i?

2. you can but have fun haha.

3. Possible? Certainly. Pleasant? Certainly not.

Can you make some edibles instead? I'm assuming you don't own a vape.

4. Lol, that is some funny shit.

it's gonna be harsh and you'd have to do it with like a joint or blunt and hold one nostril shut. post pics/video please.

5. wouldnt i have to suck to use a vape?

6. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD7isBM2zhI[/ame]

7. Yea you'll be able to. It just won't be as good of a taste nor will it feel to good I assume. Just cool the smoke down using ice and you'll be strait. Also wouldn't you get more high because it's closer to your brain?

8. my gf had a wisdom tooth extracted a few months ago and asked me the same thing. you can take a hit through your nose either from a vape or a bong or even a joint, but the possibility of getting dry socket (which is what i think you are trying to avoid) is still there. she really wanted to smoke, but decided to wait some days and just took the medicine that the dentist prescribed her (lame, i know haha).

if you really want to smoke, your best bet would be for someone to shotgun it to you through your nose or your mouth, although through the mouth is slightly riskier. you might want to consider making some edibles that are easy to swallow.