THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Popcorn, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Just wanted to show my Crystal's see how much longer you guys think. 20190309_163743.jpg 20190309_163724.jpg 20190309_163700.jpg 20190309_163616.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm guessing 6 weeks in, from flower?

3. Pretty good man day 53 from 12/12. Since you answered maybe you can answer a couple questions, I have some threads about them already but no responses yet. Have you ever used clear x from botanicare it's a flush aid? Do the leaves always yellow out before harvest? Other than a calcium problem my leafs are all still healthy green.

4. This is the instructions on the clear x it seems strange that they suggest watering to run off for 3 to 7 days in a row.
    20190309_164838.jpg 20190309_164852.jpg

5. I don't flush, but if you are going to, I don't recommend drowning them. They usually stop drinking as much the last week anyway, so definitely space it out.

My leaves yellow out because I stop feeding N a week after pistils. Should start bottom to top if it's just burning up N.

Nitrogen and chlorophyll make bud taste harsh, hence their relationship lol.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks man do you know what I am aiming for with the ppms close to harvest? I will perform a slurry test to get ppm measurement. And how long before finish line I am pretty sure I saw one cap of a crystal turning brown.

7. What's the x zoom on that you may want a bigger one to get a good look at the trichs

8. Idk it just a jewelers loop with a led it is hard to see . Can I just go buy a handheld thing from drug store?

9. Couldn't help you with ppm. It's not needed in soil and I don't know what ppm you're feeding at now.

A pic of the whole plant would help for judging done time. I don't use trichs, so doesn't help me much.

10. Not exactly sure what you mean but idk probably just good to have something that let's you see em a little closer imo. But if you feel like you can see good enough to tell with what you have then use what u got.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1