Through the Garden & Back (A Growers journey)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dojadank, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Hey there fellow blades and bladies, let me reintroduce myself, as it has been some time sense my last visit. I am Doja Dank a medical patient in the Central Sierra Nevada Mountain Range of California. I have been growing for a little over 2 years now, with about 30 plants under my wing. Most of them good, some of them great, and even fewer that were all fucked up. I have a few threads in here, but my 1st is the best. That is the only one I finished, as I went to a perpetual grow after that and quit posting once I got back to work.

This is the 3rd house I will be growing in, and I think this will be the best. Everything you see here is for my personal use, I will not be selling any, or donating to any club.

I grow mostly indoors with a 1000w HPS lamp for flowering, I also use a 4 bulb 6' T5 for veg, and 3 CFL's for cloning and seedlings. I curently have 20 clones ranging from Nirvana's "Wonder Woman", & a random strain (freebee), to Harbor side collective "Blue Berry", "Purple Kush", & "Fire Kush",

I have 4 plants currently Under the 1000w and 5 plants outside on my deck. The deck gets about an hour of direct sun 3-4 times a day, for the rest of the time they are under the forest canopy.

I am currently using Botanicare nutes that I got from the SF indoor grow expo last year. (I got about $1000 worth of free nutes there, 5-6 complete lines) I have some additives but I will mention them when I use them.

That is about everything but pictures, so I am going to take my Droid out and see if I can't figure out the app and see if I can get some pics up for everyone.

If you made it this far, thank you for reading and I promise my post will most likely never be this long again.

2. Here are my deck girls. And my unhappy clones. I forgot to relid them. Pics from my indoor after 730 pst.

ForumRunner_20120710_162542.png

Attached Files:

3. Looking nice and sativa-ey. Jealous about the outside girls, I want to grow outside so bad.

Definitely subbed though..

4. Well lights are one so here are the girls. One of each of the girls and then a group pic.

Attached Files:

5. Looks good man, I wish I had that much space to work with..

6. Hey thanks man, The crazy thing is this isn't even 1/3 of the room that I have. At the moment I have the T5 up in a spare room closet, and the 1000w down under the house (not quite a basement). I have so so so much room down there. I am in the process of building the room, at the moment I have only a sheet of Sheetrock, and a section of hanging carpet separating the "Flower room" from the rest of the storage area. I have ply wood and nails just need the 2x4's to frame the wall up. I will be posting the progress. I just lost my job so I have a lot of time, but not much funding.

My only wish is that they grew faster, I only notice the growth in the pics that I take so expect quite a few. This is one reason I came back here, I have been keeping only in a paper journal, for the last year, but when I went back to see the progress words did not do any justice. So I'm back:wave:

7. Sitting here mist feeding my clones so I thought u would get a few pics up. These are the clones from downstairs. I am getting ready to clone from the deck girls sometime today.

Attached Files:

8. Damn that's a lot of clones..

9. :p
    18 of em, we will see how many survive. My rate goes up and down, last time around I only got 3 good clones out of 20, time before I got 20 out of 20. I ususaly keep the 6 best, and give the rest to friends.

10. Sitting here having a Garage sale catching up on my GC forum reading I realized that I forgot to mention when I switched to 12/12. That would be 4 days ago, so 7-10-12 was the start of my flower cycle. I will be watching for the date that the actual flowering starts. Should be here in the next week or so. It is looking like my outdoor and my indoor are not going to be too far apart, which could lead to some trimming problems. As I am all my my lonesome. But it will lead to plenty of personal. I will get some pics up of the new clones, later today, and after 730pm pst I will get some pics of the room up.

11. That sounds like a lot of dank.. And my flowering girl showed her pistils 8 days after I switched the lights, which was July 7 making my girl one week today into real flowering.

12. Just went down and gave the girls a nice foliar feeding. 10ml veg and 10 ml bloom botanicare to 2gal water. Lights on in 3 hours so should be plenty of time for them to soak it up be for lights come on

Attached Files:

13. Damn those are some big girls ;)

14. Yes they are, and thank you for noticeing, I grew all of them but the blueberry from seed. I got the Blueberry from my brother, he says it is his biggest producer. She takes up 1/4 of the room all by herself.

Lights come on in about 15 min or so, I am thinking of taking the laptop down and making a little video. So stay tuned. lol

15. I'll be waiting ;)

16. #16 dojadank, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2012
    Wait no more.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9oujOA73_M&feature=plcp]7-14-12 - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry 1st vid with this phone gonna try and figure it out.

Let me know pics or vids?? I like doing them both.

17. Ok I just went and took another video, cause I was not happy with the last one. So here goes, almost the same thing.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2tKjxDr2l8]7-14-12 round 2 - YouTube[/ame]

18. Can I ask one of the mods to move this to the "Indoor Grow Journal section"? I mistakenly started this in the wrong section. Thank you very much.

19. Cool video (I watched the second one) it was a little hard to hear because my speaker on my phone is shitty, what was the second room for?

20. The second room is just the rest of the room I have where I am growing. I have no other use for that room, so I was just talking about my plans for that room. I would love to section it off into 3 seperate rooms, and have a flower, a veg and a mother room. I have the room, now I just need the supplies.