Throat Swelling Up

Discussion in 'General' started by Naes, Jun 11, 2013.

Yep that's it. I hate that feeling of sore glands too - so glad I don't have that anymore.

Best of luck with the doctor this weekend :)

2. There's this carpet deodorizer named Pet Fresh. I love it sooooo much. It makes my throat close up and it just sends me over the moon. Random, i know.

3. #23 Deleted member 42976, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
    that's what it looks like to me. that shit sucks OP, get well soon!

4. anaphylactic shock does not cause pustules and severe inflammation like this.  It mainly just causes swelling.

Appears to be Strep throat.  Go to the doctor immediately before it gets worse, otherwise it could spread to your eardrums and render you deaf.  The smoke is irritating it further.

5. Indeed. Original description is of aniphlactic shock and an allergic reacction.. later in the page does it change description and symptoms completely.. kinda dum for a forum
    More suitable for a Dr.. or an english teacher...

one bud at a time

6. Your mouth look like somethin outta Star Wars

7. Looks like a tonsil infection to me.

8. The flash was on when i took the picture haha, um yeah im seeing a doctor today cuz its pretty bad now, very weird..

9. The weird thing is my tonsils alway get puffy when i smoke, but this time they actually got pretty infected...

10. Ok so i went to the clinic and i have tonsilittis or some shit, not sure how i got it. Maybe from sharing pieces? Idk but they gave me some antibiotics and i took them and i just got back and smoked a bowl, oh yeah so should i be fine to smoke i mean whats it gunna do? Trolols

11. Old thread i know lol but if anyone ever reads this again you should know that breathing slowly after smoking is normal. Happens to me all the time Your lungs have fresh tar in them. As for your throat swelling up, you could just be tricking yourself into this because when your high you dont need to constantly swallow like when sober so saliva builds up. And breathing out of your nose doesnt help.

12. YUCK! That is one unhealthy throat. No offense.

13. That is definitely tonsillitis. Hopefully it ended up bacterial and antibiotics took down the inflammation. I had viral tonsillitis and the inflammation wouldn't go down even after steroids. Just had them out Tuesday. It sucks but just wanted to chime in as a tonsil guru now. Don't dick around if your tonsils got white spots like this guy. It's either strep throat, viral tonsillitis, thrush, or cancer. None of them are anything a forum can diagnose and doctor needs to be seen.

14. OP is 5 years old yo..

15. Oh I'm crazy sorry I was googling tonsil threads due to the surgery. thought it was new and could warn him lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. That's so disgusting why don't u brush ur teeth start with that u probably have bacteria and shit that's so gross there's black shit coming out of ur teeth and chunks of yellow shit everywhere.

17. Yo man! I’m exactly like you in allergic to amoxicillin. I’ve been smoking since I was 17 I’m 20. My throat feels tight, and it’s hard for me to burp. I’ve been like this for like a month,I smoke everyday a joint a day. What happen when you went to the doctor? Hope you still on this thanks!

18. How the fuck...

How do they find these threads...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Searching for medical advice on google and hitting up a weed-forum

• Informative Informative x 2