Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Throat Pain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by arewdss, Oct 12, 2010.

1. When i smoke my throat hurts much more than it should. even after i inhale i feel smoke aggravating my throat to the point i have to stop. i have smoked about 5 times this does not happen to my friends that are also new to it and i am wondering if this has happened to any of you, and if you have any tips on how to prevent it.

2. you smoking from blunts of glass?
    sometimes blunts can be harsh on your throat, that or the herb is really rough.

Its happened to me a few times, but only from massive bong rips

3. i smoke blunts. do you no of anyway to prevent it?

4. Has this always been a problem when you smoked or just a recent problem?

I'd say dont smoke for a day and see if your throat heals. My friend had a problem similar that i just remembered but she burned her throat from taking a big hit of some nasty stress

5. its always been a problem since day one ive taken breaks as suggested and it didnt help much

6. Try smoking some better quality smooth weed. Maybe try a pipe or something ? Sometimes when I smoke joints the burning is horrible, but sometimes you juyst got to get used to it.

Try the DANKY DANK!

7. stop smoking blunts and taking big rips, vaporizer

8. use cough drops during your sesh. they do help!

9. I would try:

- taking smaller hits
    - drinking water before and while you are smoking (just have a bottle with you and swig occasionally)
    - using a bong so that the smoke is cooler
    - inhaling and exhaling slowly

Also another one that is really good is talking to someone while you're smoking. For some reason it's heaps better.