Throat/Nose problems after smoking! (Help?)

Discussion in 'General' started by Aud, Apr 22, 2007.

1. So anyways after smoking a bowl the following things happen to me.

1.) My nose gets really dried out and I start sniffling alot (it feels dry, i dont know how to explain it, but i just sniffle alot and my nose feels dry)

2.) and my throat will become really irritated and ill start to cough... even the next day.

Is there anything I can do to relieve these two things? I think the coughing came from the 10+ bowls yesterday, but the sniffling started at bowl one..

ALSO I was sniffling before i started to smoke (like the oncoming of a cold), but my nose was runny, so do you think that its like the onslought of the cold thats making me sniffle, or does anyone elses nose feel dry on the inside after they smoke..?

2. waterpipe

3. My nose sometimes gets very clogged up and I can't breathe after smoking. ANd sometimes it dialates my nostrils, allowing the phlegm to drip out... kinda gross, but I like it.

4. Drink more water and are you smoking blunts or something?

5. We always smoke from a pipe.

but my nose isint cogged per say (i can put my finger in it and take it out and my finger wont be wet.) it is just really dry on the inside, causing me to sniffle.

6. My nose gets dry, snot get hard, and becomes clogged. Goes away after the high goes away. I dunno but I don't really mind it.