Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Throat damage from weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by devilsheep, Aug 11, 2011.

1. For the past i'd say 2 weeks or so the left side of my upper throat has been sore and somewhat achey. I'm pretty sure its basically right where the throat starts to go down, so it's not visible by the naked eye but i feel it and after a big bong rip it's sore for a while.

Has anyone else ever had this? I'm going on a month t-break right now because my parents are drug testing me in a month so i'll see if it clears up but it's worrying

I've been smoking basically daily for the past 2-3 months

2. seems like you already know.

3. Could also be tonsils. Check if your temperature is a little high and/or see a doctor.

4. Do you smoke a lot of blunts and joints?

You can get some tobacco like side effects when you smoke blunts and joints.

5. I think your throat got raped when you were sleeping. :devious:

6. #7 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    Sounds like your burning your throat, if you're smoking joints it happens easily, same thing with very short bongs and pipes.

7. With dry pipes that sometimes happens to me. Not so much bongs or joints.

8. #9 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haven't seen you around in a while! I was wondering where you were!

Welcome back!

9. Haha thanks. I sold my iTouch to some craigslist person, and my iTouch had the GC app so basically I would lie in bed at night browsing through all these forums fast as hell. I'm now stuck with being on a computer =\
    Well, at least I got 100 bucks. An ounce, here I come! -in the process of saving -

10. I guess it depends, like everyone else is saying, do you smoke papers often? How many bong rips do you take daily? On another note, it's my experience that cigarettes tend to make hits harsh, so if you smoke that too, then there's another answer.

11. #12 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    That SUCKS. I do the same thing with my iPhone! Pretty convenient to be honest. At least you're back!

12. I missed you :(
    Yeah, I will browse every now and then. Been pretty lazy where I am and just been ordering mad stuff online.
    Got a joint roller (fucking love it)
    and just bought a new ashcatcher for mah bongy :D

<3

13. #14 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    I wish I could buy online, but the rents, I'm sure. You understand. Sucks living with the parents.

14. LOL I live with my folks too. I normally just stalk my front door waiting for my package, though. It's my business, if my mother asks what it is I'll just say it's a video game.

15. My parents also have a mail box at the local mail place and I'm the only one who checks it, so I get my paraphenelia (sp.) sent there. Look into openin a PO box or somethin.

16. #17 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    Doesn't it have tags like from www.THEREisApipeINSIDEofTHISbox.Org

17. I dont think it would cause throat problems, But it may amplify an existing one.

18. #19 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 11, 2011
    Where'd you get the roller? I'm looking to get one myself

19. I don't know where he got his, but I got mines on [ame="http://www.amazon.com/70mm-Metal-Cigarette-Roller-Storage/dp/B004LHCPPG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313021854&sr=8-1"]amazon[/ame]
    Costs about 6 bucks and has a storage spot to put your green in. :smoke: