Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Throat Burning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by penguin64, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Whenever I smoke a pipe, my throat burns like hell. Is there anyway to stop this, or make it burn less?

2. Gatorade, or water...ice cube is awesome.

3. this isnt a bong lol

4. To drink...cotton mouth is a bitch like that.

5. Maybe you're ripping it too hard or something. I mean, if you're new to smoking, that may just be the reason. You may just not be used to it.

Either that, or all the bowls you're smoking suck. Though I can't really see that being the reason.

6. Maybe it's just because I don't smoke a lot. When I was in high school I used to smoke a lot, but not so much anymore...

7. Well, when you 'smoked a lot', did your throat burn when you smoked pipes?

8. Not really, not that I can remember.

9. what kind of weed are you smoking? regs can be kinda nasty on the lungs

10. It's just the average run-of-the-mill shit. Nothing special

11. SMOKE MOAR.

l

12. when i changed from bong to smoking from my pipe, it burnt a little bit, but you will get used it, it goes away :)

13. @Arizer: idk why, but that reply made me bust out laughing.

Thanks guys for your advice

14. i personaly like the burn my pipe gives but thats just me
    bongs dont give me the feeling

15. Deep throat a Popsicle,Nut up and deal,Drink a tasty beverage,Or smoke until it goes away..