Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Threw up today.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Doctor Kush, May 8, 2011.

1. Today is probably the most I've smoked in awhile. Me and some friends were outside smoking a bong, and I started feeling sick so I went inside and layed on the couch. A couple minutes later I sat up and puked all over myself. I feel like shit right now and this has never happened to me before.

2. its happened to me a few times brah...too many BTS does that to you. i puked all over my computer and bed and self and controllers a few weeeks ago because of too many brownies..

3. that's what she said

4. lol :D

5. weird I puked last night at 2 in the mornin, but i puke randomly somtimes and feel all better after even if i didnt smoke lol..

6. was it just weed or cigarettes too?

7. congratulations, you will not be as high as you use to be with the same amount of bud :(