threw up from weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by computersmoker, Dec 21, 2008.

1. #1 computersmoker, Dec 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2008
    24 hours ago i was baked out my mind after doing an 8th of the best headies ever with 2 other people....i wake up about 8 hours later and still feel a lil buzz...i love when i wake up and still have a buzz...anyways im wakin and bakin until after my 3rd bowl hit i throw up...and i was like shit im done.,...you guys finish...man...that was awful it tasted awful. Ever happened to any of you guys?

2. Yea... I threw up the first time I got high, only time though... it didn't help that I was faded and chugged a liter of Mountain Dew in less than a minute either lol

...which is weird considering bud is supposed to prevent nausea :p

But other than that, naw, never to me...

3. A couple of times with just weed. Many times when I mixed too much alcohol with weed. Nowadays, I just don't drink alcohol, so I don't have to deal with that problem. I would also note that the only times I ever threw up, it was from hitting it through water, meaning I was getting much larger hits. I think the large amount of smoke intake made me sick. Were you hitting a bong?

Oz.

4. i have also puked but only when i smoked in combination with too much alcohol....its not fun at all and makes you feel like a lightweight lol

5. i nearly did once. just means you've had to much lol, have a break :p

6. I almost have once, but i was drinking aswell.

7. I've gagged many times and dry heaved (nothing coming up) after this very, very strange falls hit. Worst night of my life.

8. A couple weekends ago I got alcohol poisoning (drank half a half-gallon, six keg cups, four personal beers, and zero food the entire day. Fucking stupid idea :()

I passed out around 2am after puking ~15 times, then woke up at 10am still piss drunk, and proceeded to vomit for three hours straight. Weed didn't help one bit, it only made it worse.

I no longer mix the two together because, quite frankly, I stopped drinking after that. Haha.

9. i puked a few times from just smoking. don't know why. i just keep smoking :smoking:

10. Seriously most of you guys have never had a coughing fit followed by vomiting?

11. ive coughed really hard followed by a gag...but i have never thrown up from smoking. ever.:devious:

12. bit ya ass cant be barfin all ova the place wen u haven a chill ganj sesh wit u boys. that aint chill at all my nig.,...

13. I have several times and have witnessed many people vomit from smoking. It can happen when you go over your limit and get dizzy and nauseous (kind of like drinking too much) or cough and vomit kind of pops out. It's not really common OP but it does happen.

14. ive personally threw up while smoking after drinking-----milk

no joke id always down an instant breakfast drink before school, go on a lil cruise and blaze.

I remember swallowing the smoke, it was really weird, I didnt swallow a lil, I swallowed the whole thing. It made me sick, i threw up, felt better, kept blazin

15. #15 59mikemo50, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
    The first time I puked was a long ass time ago when I was like a noobie at smoking, I was in a car burning a couple bowls with friends, driving blasting subs and the pulsating bass along with my friend driving fast as hell was too much. Second time I smoked a blunt of headies mixed with tobacco. I really think it was because of too much nicotine because after I puked I had one of the best highs of my life at this concert.

No shit, but obviously no one does it by choice.

16. I've dry heaved but I've never had a hit strong enough to make me vomit.. I dont want that hahaha

17. i threw up my second time being high.
    my puke tasted fucking delish no lie. =]

18. Yeah sub woofers make me nauseous when I'm blazing it. I only really puke if I smoke and drink an energy drink, or alcohol.

19. sister got a ounze of snowed blueberry, canadain mix of blueberry and white widow not 100% sure

she rolls me a joint and was like here to my face it was about a 1.2 gram joint imo.
    anyways i reach my room and decided i am gonna spark this puppy i sit down and hit it,

3 hits in i threw up harshy like violent. EXPLOSIVE BARFING
    i managed to place the joint in the ash tray and chilled. 3 hits and i was baked stupidly, high and had a mess to clean up so i just threw what i thought was a towel over it and i would clean it up after. turns out it was my football jersey and i had practice the next day mind you it was a just cleaned. so next day i had food ball and i had to explain (lied) why i had puke on the back of it.

20. I threw up and got really sick from smoking weed last night. I slept in my friends car for 2 hours and then the sick feeling went away. I had a forum on it but for some reason it got deleted by admin. I'm not sure why though.