threw seeds in back yard...question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mad_dog_dallas, Aug 6, 2007.

1. i've never grown because my gf would flip out and i only started smoking in december. But I had about 25 seeds and was curious to see what would happen if i just threw them in my back yard (parents dont care). I don't plan on paying close attention to it, im just gonna let nature do it's thing. but what do you think the chances are that they'd actually sprout?

2. If u water the ground real good where u threw the seeds they have a better chance of sprouting. Also the first 2 weeks of life, they need the most care, after that, they can be left alone...

3. by care do you mean fertilizer?

4. Fuck no. Seedlings require no fertilizer for the first few weeks of life, and only weak doses until they're more mature.

If you want exponentially better results germinate the seeds, grow them for a week or so in party cups, then dig a 12" diameter foot-deep (or more) hole and fill with organic soil or any soil without time-released ferts. Transplant into the grow beds, and then forget about them.