1. I threw out bad weed and it is making my garbage outside smell a little bit any tips to dull down the smell would be appreciated imediatley preferably please.

Sent from my LML212VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Throw some bleach in ur bin.. a bottle or 2 should get rid of the smell :confused_2:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Shoulda put that shit in the toilet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #4 Deleted member 923969, Feb 19, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2022
    N

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Put it in some sort of container.... ie, an empty jar or coffee can

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ooh, a whole ounce? Sorry, that sucks. But don't worry, I did something like that recently. Threw out a bunch of q tips and paper towels with the remnants of cleaning 2 bowls and it stunk up the whole house. Luckily it was right on top and I didn't have to dig. The old lady wasn't happy, that's when it gets real, haha.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 GroBuddy, Feb 19, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    and we just landed on mars....again, different species out there I tell you what.

• Like Like x 1
  8. how big of an apt building you live in? I have a far trash chute leading to a separate dumpster in the building that I typically use to throw out anything suspicious lol. trimmings, smelly trash. shit sometimes mine is clogged up from the lazy tenants and I HAVE to use the far onel ol

9. Im wondering how bad was it if its still stank outside and dominating trash smell?

10. Bad weed ??? HAHAHHAHHAhhhahhahahhahahahhahahhahah
    Stupid kids.
    I've yet to find a bud I wouldn't smoke.
    45 years in this game.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. even if there was PM and mold in it. the kind you can't wash away? lol

a lot of people won't smoke mids or lesser these days. young fuckers these days don't know about smoking 'budget weed' in between the good bags to get by lol im with you man, not much I won't at least TRY. ive had shitty looking weed be better then manicured dispo shit

• Like Like x 2
  12. Back in the day when it was all smuggled over the border from Mexico it was a rare kilo that didn't smell of transport. Much of it had a trace of either gasoline or diesel scent as it was moved it a fuel tank.
    Mold was common as they compressed much of it to wet and then it would set for a month or 3 before being moved.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  13. replace in a can up the road ...lol

14. @BrassNwood I remember those days, but I was in San Diego. We kept the best and sent on the rest! LOL

Let's just say I can remember being in Richard's apartment in the early 1970s, sitting on a "throne" made of 100 kilos all wrapped in blue paper! The first two kilos I bought from Richard were $65 each.

Of course, they had stems and seeds in them- after cleaning them up, you'd have about 2 pounds of sellable weed. The growers would (usually) remove the main stem and the rest would go into the kilo-making crusher. We'd find baling twine, small rocks, gum wrappers, and I think it was Joey who once found a mummified mouse in a kilo- he sold the ounces anyway. :)sick:).

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Granny, I lived in ocean beach for a while, so I appreciate the SD story..

I laugh at the "snobs" these days..can't imagine the amount of bugs, molds, chemicals and anything else that has been in our weed the last 30+ years..can only imagine what it was like prior to the 80s..holy smokes.

I guess with the 75$ gram dabs or whatever it is, they feel its worth it, but really...is it?

One of my good smoking buddies when handed something has a simple saying and I think it fits here, "I'm not scared"

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Right... Some people just don't think
    Or a fast food dumpster place or anything

Or empty the bag while driving, free compost for the land.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1