Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Threshold Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SteelCitySlayer, Jul 30, 2019.

1. For whatever reason, a tiny amount of marijuana gets me very high. My preferred practice is to take one small/medium sized hit before bed. I sleep amazing and jerking off feels incredible. For whatever reason, I never seem to build a tolerance. After not using for a long period of time, I smoked a tiny amount every night for about 2 weeks - maybe a little more on the weekend, but not much.

Out of curiosity one morning during my first pee, I decided to use an east @ Home drug test. I was assuming to test positive but to my surprise it came out negative. I assumed the test was invalid so I repeated the practice and continually tested negative after taking a small hit or 2 a day.

Is it really possible to smoke a tiny amount daily and be reliably under the 50 ng/ml threshold in the event of a random urinalysis?

Stats
    • 30 y/o
    • 5'9, 185lbs (muscular, but def not "ripped")

Thanks for the replies!

2. Sleep ..jerking off ...pee?

is this weed you talk about

post a pic?

3. A pic of what?