Threesomes

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by XchaoticmetalX, Aug 19, 2008.

1. So just wanted to throw an interesting topic out there. Whats everybody's take on threesomes? My girlfriend of 4 years and I enjoy the occasional threesome if they should arise and it has never put a toll or tax on our relationship, only made it better. Unfortunatly there arent many bi girls in our area so it can be kinda tough to achieve. Anyways just wanted to see if there are any others like us or if we are just freaks, lol.:D

2. lol... i wanna try a threesome.

Of cource, you know, there is a thread about this already.......

But i wanna try a 3way badly... and I've almost gotten my girl as hott about it as i am.....

3. Sorta, it sparked my idea for this thread. I am more interested in knowing if there are many couples like us, not whether they are fun or whatnot. you would be surprised how much shit ya get in the northeast for being sexually open(aside from the city obviosly) A lot of people say they would enjoy a 3some, but I am looking to see how many ACTUALLY do. Sorry if its to similar for ya though.

4. #4 GimmieMore, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
    Ahhh

No I think I was just too high and misunderstood.....lol

5. i've had a threesome before and it was with two guys who were friends, but i wasn't involved with either one.

they were both kinda buzzed/drunk so it was really uneventful.

i'd love to do it with a guy and a girl - but i seem to have issues over the idea if i'm in a relationship - i guess i'd have to be with the right guy.

6. we are not into 3 somes at all

7. They can be really fun if everyone is chill, not that we have ever had a bad one though. We def always make sure we click with the person as well. Another reason it doesnt happen to often lol.

8. We have enjoyed them.
    I prefer orgies: 4+ people.

9. AWWW SHITTT! i was wondering when someone was gonna pop out the orgy word.. all i gots to say it -- YOU GO GIRL!! and GET IT GIRL!! woo an orgy -- that is something i would consider doing just for the hell of it. a lot of people. together. fucking. -- awesome.

10. My girl won't do it...yet.

I am working on getting her to grab a friend and do the hibbity dibbity.

11. LOL, sweet.

12. me, gimmie and laura...haha:hello:

13. It amazes me how many people show up to an orgy without a condom! I look at the dude and say, "Too bad, guess I get to play with your girl then."

14. The worst thing is when a chick will say there bi ,say there down, and then when it comes to it, they just disappear lol. It happens to my girl and I all the time. I think it has something to do with the east coast and prude women. Thats at least what we have come to think.lol.

15. yea it does seem awesome
    like a form of heaven really

16. Haha, my girl and I just finished makn a eigth of pure hash, who wants to come smoke lol. This stuff is givin us a real narcotic effect, very nice.

17. 2 guys one girl--hell no, that is just fuckin gross, i dont want to see other guys dick at all

2 girls and me-- hell yes

i always wanna try threesome

18. Fuckin A, just had my first threesome last night!

Was camping this past week and met a couple really nice looking girls. So we hung out for a little bit, smoked a few doobs and had a few beers, flirted quite a bit. Hung out for a couple days and even went skinnydipping at the lake. I find out they only live about an hour from me, so I get their phone numbers and wave goodbye when they leave the next morning.

Call one up a couple days ago, tell her I'll be in town because I'm seeing a couple friends that are going to school there. And she sounded anxious to hang out, so I'm like, "fucking sweet".

Roll up to her apartment yesterday and go in and both her friend and her are there. Even fucking better, I find out their bi and willing to go for a threesome. SCORE! Haha, they couldn't wait to see me. 30 minutes after I arrived I was getting a 2 'fer 1 deal. :cool:

Fucking experience I'll never forget.

19. So my girl agreed to a 4some, (it never happened because things just didn't work out) but I can't talk her into a 3some.

20. Definitely some crazy responces, thanks for sharing everyone. We haven't gotten even romotely close lately. Well, theres always a guy that wants to bang my girl, but thats just to easy lol, no fun.