Threesomes

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Aphrodit3V3nus, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Almost had a date tonight but it fell through. Hopefully next time!

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have been engaging in group sex for over 20 years! It's always psychologically easiest for the unicorn so make sure you are both extremely comfortable with your selected partner! Nothing should be planned, or rushed! A whatever happens happens attitude is best because you are going to be way more overstimulated than you are used to! You are engaged in non conforming sex so let go of structure! If this is a spice up our dull love life thing I would pass on it, root problems will get worse! If it's your first time with two women inability to maintain erection or ejaculate is possible to do aforementioned overstimulation, don't worry there are six hands! Hope that helps

• Like Like x 1
  3. After 35 years with the same women .I did have a girlfriend for 7 years. We never slept together we just did everything and everything else .I even lived with her for 3 years off and on last winter after not seeing her for 10 years she got into some trouble and needed a place to stay for 6 months and just moved out a few months ago. We both were bipolar.. bad! Both our mothers were dying or had just died both of us then had our kids taken for taken part in a mental health program which we attended everyday as part of treatment .I was kinda messed up over the whole thing everyone I ever loved in my life has just died over the last 2 years (Besides wife) but I'm not allow to be around her if she was with the kids . They basically gave her a choice me or the kids .So i made it for her .Which left me homeless on the street corner . So That's where my girlfriend came in but my wife didn't push us apart but closer together with the understand weren't sleep together. There are so many sexaul ............. you can do with a little imagination . Bipolar's are natures nymphomaniac put two together with nothing put time on their hands .

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice, but very often more of a trophy, than a truly amazing experience.

I'm not saying they can't be amazing, because they can be, but the management of them becomes an issue.

The more partners are involved, the more complex the encounter becomes.

Few examples:
    Some people may be ok with a threesome, others may not, so they may be awkward while it goes down.
    The one guy or girl may feel inadequate because they have 2 partners to please.
    Someone may feel inadequate to someone else in physique or prowess...

I had 2 when I was in my early 20's in college, ready to hook up with any semihot chick I could meet.
    Both were fairly ok. One, maybe spectacular, but I can easily see how either could have been botched.

Not to take the magic out of it all, but it's like everything else. The more you add to a process, the more management you have to invest to make it work.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. #25 DrDizzle, Nov 28, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    I am in a poly relationship right now where my GF is by depressive bipolar, I am manic, and her boyfriend is normal, I feel what you are saying about the passion, we have sex 1-2 x's a day, but in the real life stuff( like rational thoughts) it's Aaron who keeps us somewhat stable!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm thinking a third person would be too much commitment for us right at this time. Maybe we can just find someone to play with every now and then

7. Sometimes i think two people is to much. But ive had three girls in my bed at once

8. Go to a bar and casually ask. If you go with that mindset you will quickly find those not down will just look away before you can even ask. Numbers game

9. Thanks for the feedback!

10. my husband and I have been doing hem for quite a few years, virus stopped us but we are gathering things to start our parties again,
    the first one we did I was nervous as hell, but once things really start believe me that vanishes

• Like Like x 1
  11. I along with my husband have now done a few MFMs, like you I was very nervous but hell once the men started on me sexually I was all for it, my husbands prowess at sex is second to none, but with help from another man well its awesome go for it

12. Not going to lie - I love being spit roast lol

13. I'm more of a one after the other woman

• Like Like x 1
  14. My ex once told me she a had a surprise for me.

Her friend flew over from Hawaii and she whispers '3 way?'.

I said I'm tired. She was not attractive.

Don't think I'll get another opportunity like that. Miss being young.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. yes you should have taken it, most of my sex partners have arisen since marriage had two lovers (one not good) then my husband, then after a period of 12 years or so, we branched out into a sexual bliss of threesomes and swapping

16. Me and couple of girls at work were fuck buddies (altho they didn't know about eachother) one of them took a shining to the new lad, I noticed strait out! We talked a lot and I bought it up next time we were being buddies and chatted. She decided that she was going to see what happened with the new lad but be open that she had a buddy (not say it was me, work would not of been happy that we were all fucking)

After a couple of months and maybe 8 dates she was confused as he hadn't made a move! So I said she should make the move! I also laffed that she might swing a 3some out of this (I'm confident and don't feel intimidated about the other guy)

Couple months passed and she had made the move and they were fucking and so were we.

After one of there "dates" the new lad bought up her "buddy" wanting to know what's going on! She explained that I was ok with them and that she still fucks me.

She miss read his reaction and sujested a 3some and how she wanted to be dominated by 2 men.

Still miss reading reaction, he asked why she thaught I'd be ok with it? Still carrying on she explained that we talk loads about sex and him and what's all going on!!!

At some point he guessed it was me or saw my name pop on her phone! He then became obsessed with me and trying to catch me out!
    He started asking questions at work and asked my buddies questions who came back to me! But because of the answers they gave and were really evasive about a few things he figured out that I was fucking 2 other girls at work!

It was all fine untill he started getting buddy with the manager!
    We had hooked up at a staff party and had been really adult after that and pretended it hadn't happened!

So if your not confused... Manager, fucked once!
    2 i had one night stands.
    2 others I was a booty call once or twice a month!
    Those didn't know about eachother!
    Girl one (who I first spoke about), fucking everyother day and she knows about me fucking all the others and us being buddies. Plus shes the girl whos fucking the new lad!

So when our manager is told the suspicions I'm fucking half the staff, she calls me in to have a chat and I deny everything and say it just means they like me a little more than friends!

Well everything calmed down and seemed to be ok.

Girl 1 car broke and needed a lift home and new lad said he would do it, I couldn't say anything cuz of being sus (even tho I was going hers that night)
    Well like an hour later I pull up at hers and didn't notice he was sat there untill it was too late! Tried to play it cool walk past then back to my car. Found out later he had been making loads of excuses to hang around etc but she blew him off for few reasons!

We were caught out!

So I lost my job but he didn't realise that by admitting that we were fucking the same girl he lost his job! (Both of us team leaders, girls weren't, "abuse of power")

Morol of story is communication is key! Make sure the kind of relationship you have is strong! You both want the same 3 some there are lots!? Mmf ffm fff mmm is it everyone for themselves? Who's/whats the focus? Example if it's you and 2 guys are they expected to fuck aswell or is the focus you?

Sent by means of my Owl Archimedes

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. you speak for yourself, at first I wasn't sure about being in a MFM, but now I just hope my husband doesn't want to stop them, sexually the best thing in the world,

• Like Like x 1
  18. My wife and I did many mfm's 15-20 years ago. We never had a bad time and occasionally look at old pics.

• Like Like x 1
  19. FMF for me and more like 50 years ago, lol! Wish I had photos from those days as my memory is shot.

• Like Like x 1
  20. are you still doing them and how did you and your wife first start to talk about them???

• Like Like x 1