Threesomes 2 girls and 1 guy

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GurdleMcTurtle, Aug 15, 2008.

1. from the beginning of last month or so, had I informed my boyfriend that I want to discover the female body, such as my own just to play around with. And I know about this cool chick who digs me to for that stuff. Neither of us are Bi, and she has agreed to do anything with my boyfriend and I. The girl I know used to work with me, and we'd blaze all the time. She's also got these awesome piercings and hot tattoos on her thighs..

The way I look at threesomes, is that you have to build trust, and just joke around, have fun and explore it more physically than looking at it from the 'love' perspective. And if you're uneasy about something, you can always say stop. Don't just be unsure about something you want, just don't ignore it... I always found it hot for a girl just to watch us have sex, and then play the role of a sex slave "not Goth/bondage shit"...

But does anyone here also feel the same way, that its natural and healthy? As long as the girl's clean of course. Most I heard from say that involving your chick friend is a bad idea. But this girl reminds me of myself and she's sexually open with this stuff, also has talked to my boyfriend about it too.

I know my man well enough not to be attracted to any one else for a relationship. I just think its an awesome feeling at 23. The fact that we never cheated on each other, and we constantly see each other as much as we can- living 15 minutes from each other down the road.. We're both freaky and our sex life is intense. He feels kind of bad that he doesn't want another guy on me. (Plus I don't feel comfortable with that either, considering him as my first and I have no intentions of replacing him), it's true- when another guys there for a threesome or orgies, its more competitive. Girls are more gentle. I like the female form , i always wanted to suck another girl's tits I don't want to make out. but I licking and nibbling is awesome. As much as I imagine this as a fantasy...I hope for this to happen really soon...

hell we're in our 20s and when i get older itll be something fun to look back on, as to gain more self confidence :hello:

So what I really want to know from you guys and gals, have you done it with your boyfriend or girlfriend without any issues?

2. never done it but it sounds good to me!

..and if you don't do it when you're young when are you going to do it, in your seventies? ;)

3. Actually age is just a number. It's all about adventure, really. I want to make this into a hobby..so why not the 70s?

4. i've thought about it a lot as well, and i think the only way it could work for me is with 2 girls. idealistically i can think about "sharing" my girlfriend, but in reality i don't think i could let that fly. seeing another guy penetrating my girl..i dont think so. sounds like your boyfriend and i share the same sentiments on that subject.

on the other hand, what you have in mind sounds like a lot of fun. seems like it could even build trust in your relationship. girls tend to me more open and fun in that sort of situation, while with two guys it seems like it might turn into an uncomfortable "get mine" frenzy.

i don't think much could go wrong, it sounds like the girl is there for your pleasure lol.

5. 20 yr old bodies are just plain hotter than 70 yr old
    ..less wrinkles, less cellulite, more endurance ..hell, more sex-drive!

6. I've never had a 3some but i've been telling my girl thet I want to have one.

No guys though... just 3 chicks....

*drool*.......

7. and a video camera :hello:

8. #8 GimmieMore, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
    lol....

no boys allowed in this club.

Not even for the premiere screening of that movie.

Like lil wayne said
    "2 bitches and me!! 2 bitches and me!!"

9. c`mon its 10x better when u know 50 horny guys are watching

10. uhhhhh.........

no its not.

11. a hobby? haha make sure you pick the right girl first. never trust anyone.

that aside. i don't think i could do a threesome with a girl who is a friend. i could never look her in the eye. i'd rather do it with some hot, mysterious, exotic insanely sexy chick. fuck being comfortable. i'm rather shallow in bed. and i don't give a fuck. if i want to do hot people.. damnit! i'll do it. but actually.. fuck doing it with another girl. BRING ON THE MEN!!

12. one of my best friends husband wanted a three some and the ONLY person she trusted was me...i was also her first girl on girl thing...i didnt mind helping out..hell both of them were hot and it was good to get it out of their system.
    trust is the main issue...and your rite..if you dont feel comfortable about something just say so..and make sure to keep CONSTANT communication thru-out it...if anyone *including yourself* wants to try something new while in the midst of it all..make sure that its ok with the other two ppl

such as your guy may wonder what SHE feels like...would you be ok wtih him inside her while shes maybe lickin you off?? you have to talk about it all and be open about what you want and dont want

good luck!! its fun when its done rite;)

13. this thread is made of 100% win.:D.

14. x2

Too bad Pink Goo isn't around, she has plenty of experience in this department.

15. ...you know what's awesome? I'm her boyfriend! Score one for me.

16. your just afrai,,,, that a hunk as mtself may come in the room,,,,

a ,,, fuck it.... without the button that comes after ''c''.......

i cant express what i want to say,,,,,,,,im missing the d button,,,,

i spille, beer on my keyboar,,,,:devious:

17. Did it once with a serious girlfriend and another friend once.... After that relationship fell apart and no longer friends with the other girl.... I would say it was fun but really not worth it.

18. I dont mind my soulmate going into another girl or going down on her. That's because i'll be doing the same, it's all about dominating and taking turns. In fact I think its hot, and it'll teach me more ways to be sexual with my man a lot more.

19. the only way a threesome should be executed.

3 girls wouldn't be too bad either.

20. Well through a man's eyes, I don't think he'd enjoy watching another guy have chicks go down on him....its always been normal for the male viewer to enjoy watching chicks play around than having a guy have his wanker in close up or hairy buttocks